Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flames Fire Inferno...warframe

INFERNOFLAMES

personally, I disagree with you as I think a female with pyrokinesis is just fine. I think originally that Ember was male though..

as i say with no offense flames has became weak since woman held it such a tragity iam sick of those red balls they call flames

well looks like everyone diagree that firepowers became very weak when a woman holding it

I fell out of my chair reading this... I laughed my a$$ off at the utter supidity of such a conclusion.

Let´s create a scenario.

The OP is standing infront of a dude with a flamethrower about to torch his behind.

NOW

Let´s imagine it´s a woman holding the flamethrower, would or would his behind burn more or less due to the fact it´s a female torching him?

You sir are a sexist and you are not even trying to hide it. As a MAN with two daughters I feel you need a serious neural checkup.

Btw there is nothing more awesome than a redhead with hands holding fireballs (Lina from DOTA 2) about to smite a poor soul on the other end of her fiery wrath.

Sir shoo, be gone from these forums. Shooo I tell you, SHOOOO!!!

Because that's not how he imagined his Fire based Warframe to be? He wants a male Fire based Warframe. It is that simple, it is not sexism. The same as me enjoy seeing girls with skirts rather than guys with skirts. Is that sexism as well?

Anyway, OP is more like trolling than anything, so I would hardly call that sexism as well.

So you think it's OK to troll?

Anyways some random quotes of OP:

well looks like everyone diagree that firepowers became very weak when a woman holding it

try to be more polite �� every game i have seen had a freaking woman S#&$y woman that has a S#&$y stupit balls of flames :( pity

I think you need to look up the word sexism.

Edited by Sollet

Because that's not how he imagined his Fire based Warframe to be? He wants a male Fire based Warframe. It is that simple, it is not sexism. The same as me enjoy seeing girls with skirts rather than guys with skirts. Is that sexism as well?

Anyway, OP is more like trolling than anything, so I would hardly call that sexism as well.

LMAO!! You sir are at a loss as what the word sexism actually means. I can´t stop laughing from the absolute joke of a post you made.

He is down right looking down on females in general in this entire thread, are you so blind as to not see this?

He is more likely to want a woman in the kitchen than have her in his arms.

Oh god I need some air, can´t stop laughing XD

I fell out of my chair reading this... I laughed my a$$ off at the utter supidity of such a conclusion.

Let´s create a scenario.

The OP is standing infront of a dude with a flamethrower about to torch his behind.

NOW

Let´s imagine it´s a woman holding the flamethrower, would or would his behind burn more or less due to the fact it´s a female torching him?

You sir are a sexist and you are not even trying to hide it. As a MAN with two daughters I feel you need a serious neural checkup.

Btw there is nothing more awesome than a redhead with hands holding fireballs (Lina from DOTA 2) about to smite a poor soul on the other end of her fiery wrath.

Sir shoo, be gone from these forums. Shooo I tell you, SHOOOO!!!

well well so you sad it with your own mouth every game has hot woman holding stupit red balls ...mmm you sound childish

LMAO!! You sir are at a loss as what the word sexism actually means. I can´t stop laughing from the absolute joke of a post you made.

He is down right looking down on females in general in this entire thread, are you so blind as to not see this?

why in the HELL FLAMES! everyone calling me sexism o.o you are pitiful

lol l wonder why iam bothering with you no one will listen just like what happend in DMC they do what they want any time they want pitiful

What does that have to do with dmc?

Like I said. You just could have watched the last Q&A in which they mentioned gender selection. This would have made your thread needles cause you

already got your answer... It´s not your wish that &!$$es the people off, its how you did it: HEY HEY DEV´S, I WANT A FIRE ULTRA MALE FRAME CAUSE I WANT IT. Not really that cool bro. I can understand your wish for a bigger variety when it comes to frames and customization, but first watch all the other threads in which this can be discussed before creationg your own thread

Like I said. You just could have watched the last Q&A in which they mentioned gender selection. This would have made your thread needles cause you

already got your answer... It´s not your wish that &!$$es the people off, its how you did it: HEY HEY DEV´S, I WANT A FIRE ULTRA MALE FRAME CAUSE I WANT IT. Not really that cool bro. I can understand your wish for a bigger variety when it comes to frames and customization, but first watch all the other threads in which this can be discussed before creationg your own thread

In other threads its discussed not demanded his thread is completly diffrent

Edit: his thread is even in the wrong section

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

It's not about being sexist, it's about feeling weird. I'm a male and I want to portrait myself as a male in-game as well. Being gender locked is usually a HUGE let down for me in any game out there, warframe still manages to attract me but I still hate the gender lock, they mentioned something about a story for each player, I might have understood wrong but if it's actually for the PLAYER it just mind blows me how you can switch you gender like that.

If you enjoy being a female and look and enjoy the views, fine by me, but I don't want to feel restrained and weird by forcing myself to get a female character just to get my favourite element.

It's not about being sexist, it's about feeling weird. I'm a male and I want to portrait myself as a male in-game as well. Being gender locked is usually a HUGE let down for me in any game out there, warframe still manages to attract me but I still hate the gender lock, they mentioned something about a story for each player, I might have understood wrong but if it's actually for the PLAYER it just mind blows me how you can switch you gender like that.

If you enjoy being a female and look and enjoy the views, fine by me, but I don't want to feel restrained and weird by forcing myself to get a female character just to get my favourite element.

as much as i want a female ash or iceking and hate vindictus for their character locking bs eventho their father game mabinogi has complet freedom aside from race restrictions on arrows and twohanded weapons

Warframes is about a small group of tenno and will have a story

sorta feels like a consolgame alot of things has to be taken out of the game so other things can be polished they may or may not give us gender options when we make our first character later if they did they could sell sex changes

But they are highly against it for somereason they must have a good reason I would gladly stop asking for it if the reason made sence

but if it was just I dont feel like it i would probably hate that answer but im still gona love the game and stop asking

THEN AGAIN you know what they say about OP ;)

also still this is the wrong section and he is being incredibly insencitive to the development of this game

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

That's fine with me however the way OP kept expressing himself throughout the thread is the big issue here.

The gender swapping deal doesn't bother me and has nothing to do with being sexist.

That's fine with me however the way OP kept expressing himself throughout the thread is the big issue here.

The gender swapping deal doesn't bother me and has nothing to do with being sexist.

I would agree that he is taking the subject to the wrong direction, mostly since his english isn't that great, but consider my post to be the actual issue being addressed, since most players will feel the same way as me.It will not stop me from being a huge fan of warframe, I just hope that if they do keep the gender lock make it so that each one has a story, because if it's a general story about "you" it will feel weird.Though I can't stop but stress the fact that fire is my favourite element and I would love to see a male ember.. T.T

IT HAS TO DO WITH DMC come on do i hae to tell what you should already know ...the fans didnt ask for a sick pitiful dante and that thing they call vergil oh god.. wich mean they dont care for PLAYERS they do what they want anytime they want

I'd agree with it but... Let's admit it, isn't it kind of pointless by this point in the game? Maybe it could be priority, but much like PvP, it's not something that should be done now, only in a later stage such as Update 10 or 11...

update 35-100...9001 never...?

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

IT HAS TO DO WITH DMC come on do i hae to tell what you should already know ...the fans didnt ask for a sick pitiful dante and that thing they call vergil oh god.. wich mean they dont care for PLAYERS they do what they want anytime they want

Of course they do what that want, cause it is THEIR GAME. Even if they would make dante female, it still is their game. If they fail or not is something different. But you pretend like you would own this game. Yeah it was a reboot and OMG he looks so much different, but please stop crying about it.

And to your "request"

If I would be game designer and would read your first post in this thread, I just would start laughing......

You didnt even tried to find other threads with gender selection or watched the last Q&A in which they mentioned this. No. You just do your " I want a male ember cause I want it" thread. Srly. That´s just hilarious....

Edited by Venarge

Of course they do what that want, cause it is THEIR GAME. Even if they would make dante female, it still is their game. If they fail or not is something different. But you pretend like you would own this game. Yeah it was a reboot and OMG he looks so much different, but please stop crying about it.

And to your "request"

If I would be game designer and would read your first post in this thread, I just would start laughing......

You didnt even tried to find other threads with gender selection or watched the last Q&A in which they mentioned this. No. You just do your " I want a male ember cause I want it" thread. Srly. That´s just hilarious....

Its also in the wrong section

I like female firepower.

1. Because they are hotter than male.

2. Because male 'firepower' is really limited. (So we have an ice king to solve this trouble).

Frankly speaking, male firestarter is an old concept since videogame was born. We have Mario that throw fireball, SNSK and various 80-90' fighting games with male firestarters as a part of their roster. Ryu and Ken from streetfighter also associated wih fire. The female design is just a change in direction in the last decade or so.

It's just a trend, I'm sure that if Warframe survive for another decade we'll see male firestarter.