Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need to do something with our riven slivers....

OniShouten

Look the update I love I am really happy with it. Dante is an excellent addition to my arsenal and the voca farming is actually refreshing because of the new enemies I face. As a casual play I love it. However, what I do not enjoy is the heavy 2k something riven slivers that end up in my inventory. Yes I am aware they take no space but I like to be able to spend more of them at the iron wake instead of just getting one or two things. Like some new furniture, potatoes, nitain, and hell even pet items like the kavat genetics. She hath a bloody kavat so it would make sense! However, I will say if anyone knows what else I can do with them besides thinking about eating them like rock candy let me know XD

• Like 2

I have 500 million Credits. What can I do with that much resources? I have millions of Focus for each school even after grabbing everything possible in the Focus shop. As well as having 2 million Endo with no use for it.

Players have far more resources than require with no other use for those resources. Those resources are just piling up to the billions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-04-11 at 2:35 AM, Zakkhar said:

Why do you say "we", when you think "me"?

I like to include others and it was easier to say that XD

On 2024-04-11 at 6:01 PM, ominumi said:

I have 500 million Credits. What can I do with that much resources? I have millions of Focus for each school even after grabbing everything possible in the Focus shop. As well as having 2 million Endo with no use for it.

Players have far more resources than require with no other use for those resources. Those resources are just piling up to the billions.

A sad fact lol but there's got to be something you need XD

• Like 1