Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long-run suggestions

(PSN)Pyte_11

Have you ever been looking for a team to farm something, open more relics, test builds, farm C-rotations, but every time the other players leave too early? This is often really frustrating.

I was thinking: wouldn't it be nice to be able to select (maybe with a status: solo mode, only fiends, public, invite only and "long-run") to only match with like-minded players?

You could leave the rewards as they are, put in any rewards at the usual times, but the mission will only be complete upon completion of the first C-rotation, and then drop the exit prompt after each run.

In this case, if for example we start a defence, we could open 4 relics (selecting one every 5 waves) but the exit/stay screen will only appear after the fourth, and then also after the fifth, sixth and so on.

In survivals, the exit unlock only after 20 minutes.

Well, that was just an idea. There are often new interesting things to farm, and lately I've noticed the great difficulty in finding people interested in long runs.

What do you guys think? Have you experienced the same problem?
Do you have any other ideas on the subject?

2 hours ago, (PSN)Pyte_11 said:

I was thinking: wouldn't it be nice to be able to select (maybe with a status: solo mode, only fiends, public, invite only and "long-run") to only match with like-minded players?

If only we had recruit/ally/clan chat and discords. Imagine what we could achieve.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2024-04-11 at 1:14 PM, Zakkhar said:

If only we had recruit/ally/clan chat and discords. Imagine what we could achieve.

Well, 20 mins to write everywhere and find 3 ppl for long. Than: 20 more minutes waitin for that player who always late, after 15 min waitin others, one have to go.
I think in all this time you waste 2 or 3 long run. And after you finally have the team, do one long run and than start again all the wasting-time-process. 🙄

I think "one click" to select long run mode is faster, but this is just an opinion and i can be wrong ✌️

1 hour ago, (PSN)Pyte_11 said:

I think "one click" to select long run mode is faster

If it takes you this much to find people on recruit chat there must be none interested, so the button will not change anything in that regard.