Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Dante's Leverian accessible through Dante Collection in Market before Whispers in the Walls

While looking through the Market, I noticed that the Dante Collection had a Leverian link to it.Warframe0023.jpg?ex=662c6f64&is=6619fa64

Naturally, I clicked it.

As I haven't progressed beyond the Chimera Prologue yet, I fully expected the game to tell me that I needed to complete Whispers in the Walls in order to view the Leverian

So imagine my surprise when I end up here: Warframe0019.jpg?ex=662c6f64&is=6619fa64

Warframe0020.jpg?ex=662c6f64&is=6619fa64
(apologies, forgot I had Regional open)

When I exit the Leverian, somewhat confused because I KNEW I wasn't supposed to be able to reach it yet, I get a message from none other than Loid:Warframe0021.jpg?ex=662c6f64&is=6619fa64

Now, while I find this early access highly amusing, I can recognize that I'm not supposed to know about any of this in-game. So I figured I'd make a post about it.

For the record, it is only the Dante Collection page that grants early access. Dante's standalone Market page does block me from accessing his Leverian. I tested it:Warframe0024.jpg?ex=662c705d&is=6619fb5d