Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma's Vex Armor buffs not updating after recasting it

ceconk

Chroma's vex armor used to get updated stats if you cast a new one on top of the old one.

Context is the following:

Cast Vex armor at 300% ability strength, zero molt augmented stacks, no empower used

Stats I get are 1050% scorn and 825% fury

Recast the vex armor ability without letting the timer expire, this time having 250 molt augmented stacks and empower enabled

Stats are same as before, 1050% scorn and 825% fury

Cast vex armor after letting it expire, with empower enabled and 250 molt augmented stacks

Right now as it stands you have to let your old vex armor version expire in order to recast it with molt augmented stacks. 

Also when someone using empower forgets to cast it they too have to let it expire to get their buffed version. 

This was not the case until recently

Edited by ceconk
Issue turned out to be different than what was first thought

• ceconk changed the title to Chroma's Vex Armor buffs not updating after recasting it
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems that Molt Augmented is the issue. I've had a similar issue when using Augmented and Power Drain together.

If I take Molt Augmented off and activate Power Drain, it applies to Vex Armor. If I have both Augmented and Power Drain on, the ability won't update at all until I either let it expire or jump into a hole.

Normally, this isn't much of an issue, but with the Guardian Armor augment now being a thing, someone who doesn't know about this bug will have no idea why their buffs aren't increasing in power.