The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Spoilers: Dat Lore!

RejectionOfFate

Nicely done on the Stalker Lore, DE. It gives us more depth as to who is the Stalker, and why it hunts us.

Do not click the spoiler if you do not want to read the Stalker's lore..

Some have walked these desolate worlds while you slept. Some like me. I remember what you did. I remember the day.

The Tenno appeared at the Terminus, gleaming and victorious. Our cold and gold Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Naga drums. A royal salute to the honored Tenno. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Guardians. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. The Tenno were not stoic and silent. They were waiting. They were poised. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.

When the ninth beat rang, a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by Tenno blades. The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget, but you are not innocent.

Thoughts on our place in the world, Tenno?

ahh i need to figure out what we did, there was a forum post an idea and it said player based stalkers and i loved the idea you get a chance to become one from void missions but i assume it wont happen because it said "When the ninth beat rang, a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by Tenno blades", which is why he does all of this. i hope the stalker becomes more scary more stalker like, i love the lore