Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Applied formas keys system

Siris44

Hi, my name tag is Siris44, i just came her to leave an opinion on how the formas key should we work to safe time. Sometimes i applied formas key so i can upgraded my mods prime to maximum but also i have to use formas keys on the ones who dont. Every reboot my warframes has or weapons when i lvlup to level 30 again i forgot what modes where put. So i think it should be possible to applied the formas symbols i want in one shot, every simbol i put it will be one forma key but i will have the chance to upgraded the warframe or weapon to level 30 depends on how many formas key i use instead on using one lvl up to level 30 and put other forma key again. So that´s my adviced to be possible to applied several formas keys at the same time if the warframe, weapon, or companion has level 30. For ex: If you use 4 formas keys you will have to level up at level 30 four times, when it reached 30 it goes back to 1 automatically, so you will have to lvl up 120 levels, instead of 30 and go back to arsenal to put another forma key on your warframe, weapon or companion.  

Edited by Siris44
Typing error