Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Marked for Death issues ?

TL;DR : MfD doesn't register the damage correctly if equipped with Melee Duplicate

While messing around with Marked for Death (MfD) on Banshee for a finisher build, I wanted to see if the Melee Duplicate arcane (% chance to hit twice on a base critical hit) would double the damage on the explosion of MfD. Sadly it doesn't, the result is worse actually, for some reason the damage from the explosion doesn't seem to take into account the damage too well (more text below).image.png?ex=663779a1&is=662504a1&hm=836

I couldn't get a screenshot with both crit numbers and the explosion at the same time sadly, this is the best I could do.

I'm sure it isn't intended but would it be possible for the explosion to take the combined damage of the two hits ?

Also I think MfD as an ability should open enemies to finishers or something akin to it as once enemies get out of Silence stun it's just not possible to use a finisher on them unless you apply a stun to the enemy again (either run low duration Silence or an other source of finisher opening), Bronco + Dizzying Rounds do exist though so it's not a big deal in the end I guess.