Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primare Syndicate Change

Digital-Dreams

Since we already have Quests that are somewhat about a syndicate, just missing an Arbiters and Meridian Quest, my idea is that with the completion of the quest the lowest rank you can be for that syndicate is neutral instead of in the negatives. My reasoning for this is that doing the quest would essentially make it so you are on "good terms" with that syndicate and they will offer you the benefit of not becoming a target for one of their squads.

An example could be if you are -2 with Red Veil, completing the Chains of Harrow quest would make you neutral with them and not allow you to fall below neutral even if you are still representing Suda or Arbiters. Yes, that would mean that you would not be able to farm for free specter blueprints anymore, but a solution for that can be reducing the cost of them once the quest is completed to something like 1000 standing.

It would make more sense from a lore perspective not to be hunted so rigorously by an organization you've helped in the past, but that's just it, the faction syndicates lack depth because they were never made to be serious contenders. If they were meant to be important, that importance doesn't translate well into the game whatsoever. Chains of Harrow is a significant turning point in the lore, but you hardly ever see Red Veil agents outside of relays & defection missions. New Loka believes in the purity of Earth, but you never encounter a member attempting to protect the Silver Grove. Steel Meridian has more events centered around them, but you'll never encounter a single member in Cetus when Ghouls are roaming. The Perrin Sequence should be trying to sever Nef Anyo's hold on Fortuna, but they've never set foot in that place. It's also been quite some time since their reward pools were updated, but I've been holding out for Operator/Drifter suits for a while. I understand your point completely, and I wish that the rivalry system was done away with entirely so that we could farm all groups without restriction, because these rivalries aren't fleshed out in-game whatsoever.

• Like 1