Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accessibility Suggestions/Complaints

Xaelarend

Hello to anyone who reads this! I am a legally blind gamer and have been trying out Warframe at a friends suggestion. I find there to be a lot of useful features for making the game more accessible and I would like to offer other feedback as well so I guess I'll just get into it. This is meant to be constructive and not just to complain. I may not always have a suggestion for a particular issue, and would love other people to chime in with ideas.

- I think a built in screen-reader could be really useful for fellow blind players, especially for some of the menus. 

- I had a hard time reading through and picking options in menus that were timed (void relics specifically but I think this is true of other menus) I ran out of time before I could make a pick quite a bit and I think something could be done here to potentially add more time. 

- I found a few places where improvements to contrast would make it easier to see things. For example, during the MR rank up challenges with the temporary platforms (MR 12->13 for instance) the color of the platform is the same color as the background of the map essentially and they are very difficult to see. 

- The minimap is a bit difficult to see for me (even the overlay version). This makes navigating maps sometimes challenging for certain tilesets. I have my HUD scale set to max and I still find it hard to use. Maybe some sort of audio navigation system for certain objectives would be helpful? 

- Coming out of the water on Uranus submerssive missions with the Archwing I sometimes found it really difficult to find the ramp up. Is there anyway these can be made more visible? 

- Configuration option to increase the size of the cursor on PC would be extremely helpful.

I'm sure ill think of more and upade this list as time goes on. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Xaelarend
Added
  • Like 1