The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Achievements from PlayStation not transferring to Steam

When I transferred my progress in Warframe on PlayStation to Steam, none of my achievements carried over. At first I was excited to earn them again, until I realized that there are many that I cannot earn again, such as the achievements for reaching max rank with Solaris United and the Ventkids. There are also achievements that I should have re-earned by now that I haven't for some reason, such as collecting 20 mods, and installing mods on Warframes. Purely for the sake of having all the achievements for my favorite video game, I would appreciate some sort of fix for this. Thank you guys for all your hard work, keep it up and have a great day!

I can also say that this has happened to me on Xbox after creating a PC account and linking the two together has resulted in 3 achievements that were completed now say incomplete.  One of them being Completed Chains of Harrow Quest now says I've never done it, which is impossible being that Ive completed the New War in addition to being MR L4.  I can't remember the other 2 but they were something trivial and not difficult to redo so it wasn't a big deal.  I am sure there are others out there in the same boat but just haven't come forward to expose the issue further.  It's not critical to the game but it is a personal accomplishment to have finished all achievements and would like that distinction returned to me after doing all the work.  Thank you for bringing this topic up and hopefully it gets fixed sometime soon .

Have a pleasant tomorrow!