Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

PS5 no cursor control since Dante patch

I know I’m a little late. I just downloaded the newest patch and turned Warframe on, on my PS5 (I do use cross-save). Upon the log in screen where it shows your daily reward my cursor will float to the upper right of the screen. When I attempt to control it, I have extremely little control, and I do mean extremely. I spammed down and left on the stick. This caused the game to make a funny sound like chat opening up each time I pushed against where the cursor was floating to. The game opened and immediately my messages popped up and still no control. I stopped messages and when on the normal screen the camera just goes up and right. I restarted my PS5, unplugged and plugged back in my controller all to no avail. Every other game (I tried three other games) works exactly as intended. This has something to do with the last update as that is the ONLY thing in this series of events that are a unique to Warframe. I’d like to play but cannot even come close as I can’t control the cursor at all. Please advise.

Edited by hiddensong