Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Us To Turn Sniper Scope Effects On/off Please.

Raanaar

I really have to thank DE for clearing the scopes up, but they are still completely useless, the actual aiming point on the Vectis for an example is too big, it doesn't help to aim at all, the unnecessary butterfly is disorienting,

especially because while you reload, it disappears.

Can we just get an option to turn this on or off please? It's just a feature completely uncalled for, and forced on us.

My snipers are collecting dust for some time now because of this..

Edited by Christo92K

I just leave here 2 screenshots with new scope http://puu.sh/5vzlA and http://puu.sh/5vzlP.jpg

Yea, it's just another case of fog plaguing a large room.

But in a way the pics do show the weaknesses of the vectis scope. The now translucent scope helps to make us aware of the surrounding but the entirely white design makes sniping in fog impossible, since everything you see is white anyways. A toggle function will be much appreciated, I mean, if we can help it, simplicity and effectiveness should be prioritized instead of fancy visual appeal. When you're using it in game, it's now a massive annoyance. Just plz gives us back our clear zooms we loved so much!

I too would like to again post my support for an option to turn the new scopes off and have the old style zoom I can appreciate that some people have been asking for such things but the rest of us were fine with the old system in my opinion this is too much like an fps style system and is utterly out of place in a 3rd person shooter