The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leechers

HuntyOne

Honestly leechers should have some restrictions, I often do bounties on cetus and I see a lot of people starting bounties and after they go fishing??? For real? I just had a person like that in my team who just joined squad and directly went fishing and if I said something I'm the bad guy. They're just adding weight on the bounty and get rewards for doing their own thing. This is just ashameful at this point. Some kind of restrictions has to be made against them because it's ruining the game like this

1 hour ago, HuntyOne said:

Honestly leechers should have some restrictions, I often do bounties on cetus and I see a lot of people starting bounties and after they go fishing??? For real? I just had a person like that in my team who just joined squad and directly went fishing and if I said something I'm the bad guy. They're just adding weight on the bounty and get rewards for doing their own thing. This is just ashameful at this point. Some kind of restrictions has to be made against them because it's ruining the game like this

Unfortunately happens often, people fish, go afk at the gate while others do the bounty, just report them and move on don’t waste your energy.

This would be so much less of a problem if bounties didnt scale up with player numbers and you also got what they fish/mine. They get the bounty reward for you doing those, why dont you get the fish reward from them too?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

This would be so much less of a problem if bounties didnt scale up with player numbers and you also got what they fish/mine. They get the bounty reward for you doing those, why dont you get the fish reward from them too?

Hmmmm, that’s actually a very good point, you don’t get fish/gems like you said but they get the bounty rewards, it is all rather annoying, i do find another thing annoying when people don’t pay attention to secondary objectives so you lose out on extra rewards.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Am 25.4.2024 um 13:36 schrieb HuntyOne:

Actually, the game is almost all about leeching, because most people level weapons, collect resources, or fish, etc. In few areas that doesn't work. such as in sp circuit. But otherwise it is always the case that there is usually only 1 carry in the group and 3 leechers.

reality of the warframe... but it seems to work almost everywhere.