Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania rework(more like an ability reshuffle)

(XBOX)blazerfox22

Proposing a rework to Titania 

Replace “spellbind” with “swarm”. swarm releases razorflies into the area around Titania, dealing damage and/or blinding enemies.

upgrade “tribute”, tribute one non-eximus enemy to create a permanent totem that provides only one of the four buffs at a time. The range of the buff is based on Titania’s aura range. As for the buffs only full moon should to be changed by making it not companion specific.

Combine “spellbind” and  “lantern” to “spellbound lantern”. the only difference between “spellbind” and “lantern” is that one charms and the other prevents status so why not make them one? Additionally clarify description: “creates a swarm of razorflies that transform an enemy into an irresistible floating beacon, attracting ‘and damaging’ witless comrades ‘while preventing status effects on allies’ before exploding on command ‘by charging the ability.’

”razorwing” is perfect in my opinion but you could have the drones BE “swarm” or have “swarm” increase the amount of drones while in “razorwing”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)blazerfox22 said:

upgrade “tribute”, tribute one non-eximus enemy to create a permanent totem that provides only one of the four buffs at a time. The range of the buff is based on Titania’s aura range. As for the buffs only full moon should to be changed by making it not companion specific.

Honestly looking at all the buffs I really only ever use Thorns and Entangle.

This skill could use some simplifying in my opinion. You could even combine effects, Dust + Entangle, so when you press the button, Enemies are slowed and have lower accuracy. 

Hold, you get the Damage Reduction/Redirection + Increase Companion/Razorfly Damage. 

This way there's less spinning the wheel around for your buffs, and you can just get them out easier. 

• Like 1