Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Qorvex Disometric Guard decaying for unknown reason (and also Inaros Scarab Armor occasionally...)

So, from what I recall, this bug was originally fixed in hotfix...six? I think?

But regardless...yeah, Disometric Guard is just...decaying for no known reason. Even when I'm just standing there in an empty room, where there's no enemies, no source of a status debuff, nothing. It's most notable in the starting room of a mission, where you're typically away from enemies before you can start worrying about getting hit with status effects.

Whenever I cast Disometric Guard...it just all of a sudden starts going down, before I even have a chance to even get hit with a status. And when I actually NEED Disometric Guard up, like for example when an Arson Eximus does it's radial attack to knock down players and set them ablaze, it decays before it can have any meaningful impact to avoid it all entirely.

And once or twice, I've also started to notice this bug happening with Inaros's Scarab Armor as well, but thankfully it's not as frequent, but still definitely more noticeable because of the big o'l icon showing the meter above where your abilities are on-screen just...randomly going down in the same circumstances, empty room, no source of enemies or status effects, it's just you and maybe a companion

Personally, I feel as though if this bug keeps persisting, then Disometric Guard should just grant player Overguard to Qorvex and allies within the specified range, because at least then it's a more effective status effect-blocking ability rather than one that keeps bugging out and decaying before the status effects can even show up TO be blocked.

Of course, that last part is just my personal opinion, I am but one singular man in this community. I just hope that this gets fixed one way or the other, so that way Disometric Guard doesn't decay any longer for no reason...and also hopefully Inaros's Scarab Armor gets sorted out as well.

You're all free to test yourself, compare notes...after all, I am an Xbox player, so for all I know this might be only for the Xbox version of Warframe, but I don't know.

I just hope that this bug can be dealt with, for good this time.

Thank you, have a good day/night wherever you are.

• Like 1