Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Jackal and host migration [SP Circuit]

OrionTCB

Just encountered one of many host migration issue with the Corrupted Jackal ; it refused to die.

First, the host left on the 'quit or continue' screen, nothing wrong here. Then, we got tp'ed to Jackal area, still, nothing wrong here. While looking for decree fragments (2/3), the new host left, leaving me and another player. At first glance nothing would go wrong, but when the other player tried to parazon finish (first parazon ever) the Jackal, it refused to "die" and go to the next phase. This would go on until the time limit (never seen it before). We both tried to parazon him, one after the other and even let ourselves be killed to try and reset the Jackal. You can guess that it didn't lead to anything and we both lost our Circuit progression (not much on my part, Idk about the other player tho').

Others details would be that as Styanax I removed the Jackal's whole armor and the other player was a Revenant. Also, I was the new host, but my internet is pretty good.

I don't have anything more to say, I guess it has to do it all with host migration.

Jackal literally too angry to die.