Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Railjack Camera Bugs and client-sided Host Invisibility Issues

KRTR

Hey everyone,

I wanted to report a couple of bugs I've been experiencing in Railjack missions, particularly in Lich/Sister confrontations:

1. Issue:

• Camera Bugs During Cutscene Actions (happens primarily in Lich confrontations):
      • Whenever I perform actions like leaving/entering the Railjack or confronting a Sister as host, the client's cameras goes haywire. It's very disruptive to them and breaks the immersion.
    • /Unstuck Command Doesn't Work:
      • Trying to use the /unstuck command doesn't fix the camera issues. However, I noticed that confronting a Sister during a Railjack confrontation seems to temporarily fix the camera bugs.
    • Host's Warframe Becomes Invisible to client:
      • During Railjack missions, the host's Warframe becomes invisible to the client, but their companion remains visible. This issue persists until the host leaves the ship or initiates a cutscene action, causing clients to see the host's cutscene instead.
  2. Steps to Reproduce:

• Enter a Lich confrontation railjack mission.
    • Perform actions that involve a cutscene/animation such as leaving/entering the Railjack, a Point of Interest, or a Main Objective, or confronting a Sister.
  3. Expected Behavior:

• The camera should function correctly for clients during cutscene actions.
    • The /unstuck command should resolve camera issues.
    • The host's Warframe should remain visible to all players during Railjack missions.
  4. Observed Behavior:

• Camera bugs occur during cutscene actions, disrupting gameplay and immersion.
    • The /unstuck command does not resolve camera issues.
    • The host's Warframe becomes invisible during Railjack missions, while their companion remains visible.
  5. Additional Information:

• This issue occurs consistently during Railjack missions (particularly Lich confrontations), making it difficult to progress through the game smoothly.
  6. Platform:

• PC
  7. Game Version:

• Latest (Dante Unbound)

Is anybody else experiencing these issues? I'm aware railjack has a whole slew of bugs but I do hope this gets addressed soon. Thanks for your attention to this matter!