Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily/weekly/monthly Goals

Dagnome

I have noticed a few games in the past, some recently, have used goals to intice the community to play their game. Why should warframe be any different?

Suggestion:

Have a set value of (Missions, kills, planets completed, alerts done) every so often and the top Tenno (Or any Tenno who acheives the goal) will receiev a reward which is equal to the amount of time or skill put in. Some examples are as follows:

A Tenno achieves 50,000 kills in a 2 week time frame they receieve a blueprint for a high end weapon

A Tenno achieves 400 mission completions in a 2 week time frame they receieve X days of AP booster

We could alternatvley set community challenges. If the community reaches 4 million kills within X time frame the community will recieve a reward similar to suggested above. It is my belief that having these kinds of things in game will both

A) Keep the whole community engaged in Warframe

B) Offer some form of assitional "End game", such as if you offer unique rewards for these challenges.

We could always do things like Double AP weekends and stuff to also keep the community coming back, but if your weapons and frames are maxed out what does Double AP offer you? We want more unique gear and Mods. I dont believe there is any reason not to throw in some form of Friendly competition within the community while still keeping this game within the realm of its PvE/Co-op setting. Some players love gloating about the fact that they do these kinds fo challenges, so it will not only appease them but may help with cunsumer retention for these kind of "Glory seeking" players.

I really like your thinking! Hoping a DE see this.

I am a glory seeking player but I don't brag about it.

They are working on the achievements I heard. It going on steam.

It might have couple achievements on there or not.

<3s

Edited by M4sterofp4in

https://forums.warfr...stem-a-concept/

Good to see similar idea in the forum. The game really needs to be more dynamic.

This is true, DE defintly has the community giving them the ideas to make the game more dynamic. If anyone has played Guild Wars 2 you know what a true dynamic world can look like. That was one of my favorite things about that game.

Oh this is a really good idea!

Not only would this reward loyality to the game and give actual goals to fulfill each day/week/month, BUT it could give DE a way to give away Reactors and Catalysts in a very controlled fashion.

These goals would be hard to accomplish... and take work. It would not be impossible to award someone a great reward for this, and really bolster the activity and loyality to the game!

I fully support this idea.

If maybe the monthly or weekly reward could include a mission disc with a ? Alert Mission with a good chance of dropping something nice.

Either way, I would love this!