Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Key bindings screen usability

ptEBHwG.png

This screen is infuriating. If I misclick and accidentally rebind anything important, I should be able to back out and simply revert back to my previous binds without needing to Alt+F4 the game. I know what I changed, but I don't necessarily know what was bound to it, it's simple accessibility to have a button to "Reset to previous config", just beside "Reset to defaults", and neither should change what the other does until you back out and confim to save the binds.

Furthermore, how exactly do I unbind keys? I can replace something with LMB, then get LMB back to fire weapon, but I cannot simply unbind actions. There is no visible unbind button and right clicking does nothing.

wJ4jLCr.png

This screen should have a button to unbind key, at the very least, if not a button beside each option to unbind.

I know you gave up on supporting controllers on PC, it has awful support and customization, but keyboard and mouse is the primary means to which we play Warframe, it should have proper bind support.

And lastly, this screen uses old language. You don't call the abilities Powers anymore, although I can't find the date where you changed it to Abilities.

xeGGS8G.png