Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Weapon Damage Severely Reduced:Updated

Posted (edited)

I've been trying to rack my brain on how and why this could have happened. The same hour this issue came about, I rolled my Bramma Riven and didnt accept any new rolls and noticed the issue immediately after in a mission. After testing other weapons the very low numbers that range high and low persist which leads me to believe that it's not the Kuva Bramma riven that's causing the issue. The damage is most noticeable on the KB. 

In this same mission, my Voruna damage which was previously only hitting 5.1mil at most is now hitting 9-45mil without changing the build. She now just hits for that much since May 1 update. 

The bow has 145% crit chance and hits for white damage on and off and sometimes the multishot will just not even work most timesm Removing the riven does not fix the issue and I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I'm still experiencing the same problem. 

Original post:

Multiple weapons across different Warframes are doing considerably less damage in primary and secondary slots as if there were no mods applied. Randomly in missions the damage will go up to normal levels briefly. Weapons are essentially useless and too unreliable at the moment. 

Ie. Decked out Kuva Bramna only doing 800-4000, Toxocyst hitting a 93 red crit (vs Steel Path lv140)

No dragon key in gear slots, configs are correct. 

First noticed this around 5am central, and is persisting post hot fix. 

Thank you for taking the time to read. 

Edited by Beezus.Christ
Additional information that may prove relevant.
  • Like 1

• Beezus.Christ changed the title to Weapon Damage Severely Reduced:Updated