The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best railjack node for necramech ranks?

SupremeMachine_V1

Question

Just as the title says. Which railjack node is the best for ranking up a necramech? It’s quite slow to do open world and most of the early empyrean missions (like earth/venus/saturn proxima), so I just want to make it stronger as fast as possible before starting The New War.

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Ngl I’m only stressing because I heard about how you get locked into the quest, like during The War Within, so I just wanna make sure I’m strong enough so that I’m not stuck there forever lol

Edited by SupremeMachine_V1
Spelling errors

2 hours ago, SupremeMachine_V1 said:

Which railjack node is the best for ranking up a necramech?

Actually best spot is Profit Taker 2 (if you rather solo) or 4 (if you do not mind squad and leeching a bit).

PT 2 goes into alert once you kill 3 mini-bosses and if you do not grab the datapad you can stay in Enrichment labs courtyard and kill lots of stuff..

PT 4 just spawns lots of stuff at all times and most players usually ignore them focusing on spider.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SupremeMachine_V1 said:

So I just wanna make sure I’m strong enough so that I’m not stuck there forever lol

If that is a concern you might want to look up the quest. People have been stuck there forever but it is due skill/physical issue and not any loadout that I've seen.

best place to farm is PT bounty, get to the stage where you disable PT but do not damage it with your archguns once the legs are down. let enemies spawn and do not kill the reinforcement beacons.

Edited by L3512