The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ESO Dropouts

Am 6.5.2024 um 21:20 schrieb UnstarPrime:

I am not an expert on every method to get relics, but I'd be surprised if ESO was a particularly effective method, unless you simply love doing ESO.

• From what I've heard, getting relic packs from Teshin's shop with Steel Path Essence is a much more efficient farm than standing.
  • If you want Lith, Meso, or Neo relics, doing solo Capture missions in the Void will get you them fast; the lower level one for Lith and Meso, the higher level one for Meso and Neo.
  • If you want Axi...I think folks recommend Disruption, since you can get 2 C Rotations every 4 Rotations?  And I know other missions work as well if another mission is more to your liking.

Anyway, if you like ESO, keep on going for it.  But if you're getting bummed out by folks leaving, just know there are plenty of other options to try, some that may even be faster and/or more enjoyable.

ESO has the added benefit that I can also get some Focus.

I will add a response to the OP, on the issue, rather than any comments in between...

Playing with my roommate as host, I've lost connection loading into missions more frequently than I make it into missions... and during ESO, that problem becomes between portals... making it through 8 zones together is rather unheard of.

It could be due to issues involving crossplay... as that's when my connection issues with my roommate began occurring.

Not saying this is a major reason you're seeing people drop, as people have posted several other valid reasons... just pointing out one that is out of player control.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PSN)AyinDygra:

I will add a response to the OP, on the issue, rather than any comments in between...

Playing with my roommate as host, I've lost connection loading into missions more frequently than I make it into missions... and during ESO, that problem becomes between portals... making it through 8 zones together is rather unheard of.

It could be due to issues involving crossplay... as that's when my connection issues with my roommate began occurring.

Not saying this is a major reason you're seeing people drop, as people have posted several other valid reasons... just pointing out one that is out of player control.

It used to be like that too. and for long sessions we were looking for people in lfg chat.
But since console host there are other extreme problems and certain missions take forever or are even not possible. Because like here, for example, the mob spawn number is extremely reduced. In addition, the mission takes too long to load on the host (hello to sp circuit with console host). and many other new problems.