Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Good Builds For The Bo Staff?

Brilig

Question

10 answers to this question

Sorry I will grab the stats in the morning.

I threw fury, and pressure point on it. It still seems incredibly lackluster. After looking around the forums it appears that many weapons are outright inferior to others. Fragor looks like its a straight upgrade from the bo staff. Just seems like a useless weapon, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

you have to use the right weapon against the right faction, the bo staff only really shines against the corpus due to the impact damage only does fair against the grineer and all but useless against the infected. unfortunately the wiki is pretty sadly out of date due to update 11 as the knockback works off the procs now which are pretty low on most waepons  

as the knockback works off the procs now which are pretty low on most waepons

That saddens me. The knock back on every hit is why I grabbed it. Thought that would be good compensation for its low damage and slow swing speed.

just like kestrel, build it for faster charge speed and damage... because it the only good reason to have this weapon, throw stuff away.

Maybe not a bad idea. I forgot to check its charge speed. I still wonder if such a build would make it better to use than another impact heavy melee weapon.