Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate missions: You can`t get all medallions in a mission

8 minutes ago, Nybris said:

there is your answer you just missing out on the ones in the Granum void

Really? that`s stupid, this never happened before the damn update. So to get the last 1, I have to use a coin, go searching for it when at the same time losing time on killing enemies and not using a warframe that can kill them efficiently plus the guy with the coin don`t spawn consistently in mission to give back what I have spent, really? this is stupid.

DE you need to revert this, this is a horrible and it`s wrong to force ppl to do that mission just to get 1 medallion.

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PSN)NinjaBlade626:

Really? that`s stupid, this never happened before the damn update. So to get the last 1, I have to use a coin, go searching for it when at the same time losing time on killing enemies and not using a warframe that can kill them efficiently plus the guy with the coin don`t spawn consistently in mission to give back what I have spent, really? this is stupid.

DE you need to revert this, this is a horrible and it`s wrong to force ppl to do that mission just to get 1 medallion.

on avarage i spent around 6 crowns per week maximal i had around 8 minimal i had 2
i am around 30 total spend crowns now

1 minute ago, Nybris said:

on avarage i spent around 6 crowns per week maximal i had around 8 minimal i had 2

DE makes some stupid decisions sometime, they don`t even balance it out by every time you go on that tilesat the enemy with the coin show up, DE hates giving rewards to players.

On 2024-05-13 at 1:41 PM, Nybris said:

I just try it today and you`re correct, I used in on the hand and I found the last one, so I have to use a coin to get a medallion, that`s ridicules I have to use a coin when I never had to before.

The could at least give you extra medallions like 3 of the high standing one but you only get one.

Posted (edited)
vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PSN)NinjaBlade626:

I just try it today and you`re correct, I used in on the hand and I found the last one, so I have to use a coin to get a medallion, that`s ridicules I have to use a coin when I never had to before.

The could at least give you extra medallions like 3 of the high standing one but you only get one.

it would not be half as bad if in any corpus ship sindicate mission would just spwan a dude carrying one

Edited by Nybris

On 2024-05-14 at 5:50 PM, Nybris said:

it would not be half as bad if in any corpus ship sindicate mission would just spwan a dude carrying one

That`s actually a good Idea, it could give a little more to syndicate missions. Besides medallions they just feel like ordinary missions, thanks to you I'm going to make a post on to make syndicate missions feel different to normal missions.