The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Night wave credit reward

Hi, I know this is a long shot but doesn’t hurt to ask, I have an idea for the night wave challenge rewards. I notice the cosmetics don’t really change in the night wave the ones that you can get with credits what if like every other week you give the people the chance to get cosmetics from packs that aren’t available anymore or tennocon skins from previous years to spice up the nighywave ? If not I understand. Btw I love the game and play everyday I think you guys are doing an amazing job I’m super excited for jade shadows ❤️

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Laughstv97 said:

Hi, I know this is a long shot but doesn’t hurt to ask, I have an idea for the night wave challenge rewards. I notice the cosmetics don’t really change in the night wave the ones that you can get with credits what if like every other week you give the people the chance to get cosmetics from packs that aren’t available anymore or tennocon skins from previous years to spice up the nighywave ? If not I understand. Btw I love the game and play everyday I think you guys are doing an amazing job I’m super excited for jade shadows ❤️

First post I see. Welcome. I really think that some cosmetics should return simply because they look cool and stuff. However the reason some cosmetics might not be obtainable anymore is because if it was obtained through a special event, then if everyone gets it, the people who were there at the start no longer feel that the item is special. That’s probably why the founders package items will never return again, simply because excailber prime, skana prime, lato prime, and the other items hold a special place during the early years of Warframe. And if everyone ran around with the same cosmetics, the game would get kinda dull wouldn’t it?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Laughstv97 said:

tennocon skins from previous years to spice up the nighywave

To add to the above, that is the harshest example of this. People bought limited edition of tennogen for real money just for it to be in game available for eveyone to grind? Would be the same outrage as Escape from Tarkov now, even though situations are different. When you sell something as limited and excusive and make it common after a while it is false advertising.

But have no fear, fashionframe is still going and there will be many more new beautiful designs to chose from in the future.

Edited by Zakkhar