Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

petition to add kavat/kurbrow ears as operator facial accessories

im pretty sure everyone knows this would be a good idea adding kavat and kurbrow headbands for the operator basically acting as cat ears and such, this would help me a lot personally cause im trying to make a regal fox girl operator and drifter and this would be awsome and im pretty sure everyone agrees that adding this would be both funny/usefull.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

I am farily sure there already are operator animal ear accesories.

I looked through it and I'm not really seeing any that call out to me with that sorta vibe - I'm sure there's demand for them though, as OP has evidenced.

Tbh I wish they'd add a frame with a nice fur shader instead, most of the frame materials (especially the older ones / base materials without skins) tend to look very same-y, it's just all a bunch of shiny and matte metal, sometimes flesh (in like Nidus' case), and usually some accents (mostly cloth). I don't think any designs look "bad" to be clear, just that a lot of the materials tend to feel very same-y unless you use deluxe skins (or voidshell, which solves this completely since it allows material customization) or tennogen.

They've been a bit more experimental with their new designs, so if they ever make another like, "feral beast" frame again I'd love to see something like that. There's plenty of ways to make that mesh well within' the theme and context of the game too, cause I know some might say "frames are supposed to be made of metal and flesh", which they still would have tbh.