Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

Seems to be a consistency here shared by many.  Truly unfortunate for such a wonderfully constructed game.  Considering it is a free game, I am very privileged to be able to even access this world & universe.  Kudos to the creators and innovators who keep making it better.  Along with the usual result pages and quotes they should include malfunctioning reports to each user so everyone will know it's a problem with the game and not their personal computer.  It happens all da' time and it simply rectifies itself eventually.  I can totally empathize with da' frustration it instills when all you want to do is kill more of da' enemy.

Update failed!

The preprocess pass appeared to crash.

If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.

Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.

The update will be restarted shortly..

------------------------------------------

not working i keep getting the above message

WAR-1172862

Edited by icedragion

ok guys I am having the same problem, I click the warframe app and it opens and says checking for updates, then a few seconds later it just says error INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED I have tried everything, switching wifi, flushing my dns, everything, please help!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a slightly different issue, EVERY patch downloads S L O W (I am talking in the low KB to bytes range)... and I have tried with and without Aggressive and Bulk options checked.  No AV issue. Net is stable (works fine for other games and websites).  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think there is a way to fix this.  I've checked through tons of post and no one has a concrete answer.  I think people get lucky and it starts working again.  I've been stuck at the Update Failed screen for a few days now and have about given up. It shouldn't be this tough to find a solution to something that just stopped working on its own.  

On 2017-02-08 at 6:35 AM, X5934-078FR1 said:

If only we could get some feedback from DE. Currently we do not even know if they have read these posts. It is easier to wait for a solution when we know that its being looked at. or move on to another game if they say its not their problem. Now its just.. nothing.

Contacted them and they said to contact my ISP and reset the dynamic ranges or change over to a static IP address... Dynamic ranges are reset almost everytime you log on and are refreshed every 2 weeks. Static IP's cost a frick load more money and require you to be a businesses. They also suggested I BUY A VPN, literally peddled a specific VPN without knowing if that would work or not.

Seriously, this issue is fricken debilitating and has to be costing them money, its obviously some security issue they have with it being extremely ban'ey towards whole ISP's. I am betting any friggen money if they disabled their automated security program that would stop locking tons of legitimate users from their service. I mean this is ridiculous, I was hospitalized for two weeks, came back recovered, a full month away from when I started having this issue and they are STILL not responding or helping people with this issue. This is absolutely ridiculous, its kinda clear that DE just does not care that so many users are affected by this, look how often there are new threads and posts about this issue, even on the reddits there are more.

I come back playing from a year break( main computer died ), and the launcher is still broken all these years, geez. You guys spend all this time updating this game, how about fixing the launcher speed. Its fine downloading the game, but the last update is slow as nails. 250mpbs, and its at 7kb lol

how do fix this?

• 3 weeks later...