Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

• 2 months later...

I play on PC, I've always played on controller because I've been used to consoles for years, I've never had so many problems in Warframe regarding the controller, but in this update, EVERY TIME I enter Tenshin's Cave to do anything related to Duviri, my analog sticks don't work... And it's not my controller's problem, because as soon as I exit it goes back to working as if nothing had happened... I simply won't be able to farm Kullervo :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shabbaquemanda said:

I play on PC, I've always played on controller because I've been used to consoles for years, I've never had so many problems in Warframe regarding the controller, but in this update, EVERY TIME I enter Tenshin's Cave to do anything related to Duviri, my analog sticks don't work... And it's not my controller's problem, because as soon as I exit it goes back to working as if nothing had happened... I simply won't be able to farm Kullervo :)

Same exact thing is happening to me. We in drifter forced stages. Controller dont work. When in frame parts of circuit the controller works

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have tried everything... I mean everything .... wifi, DirectX, updating, malware. I am an old player trying to get back in the game and now I'm starting to wonder if its worth my time to try to fix the launcher it downloaded 36GB twice, tried to reinstall the launcher from epic games steam and even the website, tried the bulk settings, language change ... if anyone can help I will really appreciate it 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...