The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Golem on Steel Path is just misery. Please rework the archwing segment.

So, Jordas Golem has 2 parts. First one is fine, second...

...Oh god, even normal version of that node is a snoozefest. But without optimized archgun? Started the Archwing segment around 21:55, ended it at 22:27. That's 32 minutes out of 38:42 mission, spent just... mindnumbingly shooting at weakspot.

You can't use your melee - it will target immune spot. You can't use abilities - they will not damage the golem. Literally only thing you can do is to keep floating behind it and shoot your gun.

You can't even really die if you keep doing that - the damage it inflicts if you are behind it is less than Itzal shields with proper mods, much less Odonata and anything else (Since Itzal is the squishy one). Literally only way to die there is to get so bored you fail to keep being behind the Golem, at which point it uses something (idk what even) to kill you

It's just so boring. You can't strip it's damage because it's immune to status effects. It's weakspot is janky (lower right corner of engines is immune to damage).

Please, make it vulnerable to archwing abilities when activated from behind, make it vulnerable to status effects, and finally make the arch-melee target engines if engaged from behind.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nyekomimi said:

But without optimized archgun

Have you tried, dunno, optimizing your stuff before attempting Steel Path missions?

PS: Ok, I just tried myself with somewhat optimized gun (although not very good for this fight due to the fact it is status based) - Larkspur. It took me 3ish minutes. With properly modded Imperator though, it was less than a minute (2 magazines 300 bullets each).

Just mod full corrosive or corrosive blast and you are golden (that kind of modding will carry you in all Archwing missions regardless of faction).

Tell me what setup you are using and I will show you how easy it is.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

I’d appreciate a Jordas Golem rework. Not for the sake of SP because… it’s SP and I don’t expect any sort of balance (so if anything it’d be for the sake of non-SP). But for the fact that even if you try looking for a fight, there’s not much of one to be had unless you like floating around behind it shooting it