Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Changes to Purchased Items for Linked Accounts

[DE]Juice

On 2024-07-31 at 11:43 AM, Belmenel said:

Month and a half since the last actual update. 8 since this started.  It's almost like they were gonna screw us over whether we were nice or not, and being disruptive/rude was the only avenue they left open to try and communicate.

I've lost all patience (and hope) for this. I may not even touch SoulFrame at this point.

I won't be unless they actually resolve this issue. Forcing people to choose between having functional trading/mp and keeping their progress on an entire account isn't a reasonable choice, and DE's handling of the situation is best described as abusive.

Am 30.7.2024 um 22:53 schrieb -PLM-Kiski73:

is it confiremd we get all tennogen items (from console) we bought transferred onto linked accounts ? even if the tennogen items are bought with plat on console ?

any answer to this question?

• 2 weeks later...

I keep coming back to these forums hoping against hope that we get some sort of a concession with regards to this. I really don't want this to get swept under the rug. This is a big GD problem and those of us who have spent hundres of hours playing deserve a better solution than what was given.

I'm at the absolute least willing to take something akin to "we recognize our solution is unpopular and we are working on creating a better one" as reason for me to play and continue investing in this game again. The current policy is unacceptable and incredibly disrespectful.

• Like 3

Yes, I'm pretty open as far as what the solution could be, and I don't mind waiting for one. Pretending it's not a problem and ignoring us is not a reasonable way for them to handle this, however.

You owe us a response, DE. I've got too much time and money in this game to stand by while you screw us over. Is there anyone that could address this?

• Like 1

I know i am harping on this issue but i do want to address it further. Me and my friend with 2FA on and cross play on, we run into "Unable to initiate a trade with "Warframename" *for example* due to platform or cross save mismatch. Only Cross Platform save enabled accounts can trade with one another and trading is restricted to the same platform if cross save is not abled". Which is odd because i have done this before with those who have the 2FA and cross play abled and was able to trade. But when me and my friend with Same platform can't cross play then this must be a bug. Please DE do look into this and not sweep it under the rug and forget about it. This does need to be addressed as much i know i am harping on this but is big pain to deal with and waisted time to help my friend who on console. 

Man, still no progress? I don't want to link and lose the plat I got through a bundle I bought on pc. All we want is to keep our progress, items that can't get gained anymore, and be respected. Warframe on the switch wasn't that great performance-wise. Hopefully, we can get a real answer with merging two unrelated account...

They've made it abundantly clear they plan on ignoring us and screwing us over. I've been back and forth with support constantly, and all they do is point at the faq and pretend it explains it. And throw false accusations if you won't bend over and take the abusive excuse of a response.

• Like 1

The silence is real...
I'm really sad about that they are handling this the way they are.

Edit. Maybe we are looking this at from wrong point of view.
Has any YouTuber or other content creators take on this issue? Maybe we as a community should reach out to some one who has more coverage? Could DE be willing to handle the problem then?

Edited by pZiuz

On 2024-09-03 at 9:07 AM, pZiuz said:

The silence is real...
I'm really sad about that they are handling this the way they are.

Edit. Maybe we are looking this at from wrong point of view.
Has any YouTuber or other content creators take on this issue? Maybe we as a community should reach out to some one who has more coverage? Could DE be willing to handle the problem then?

Honestly if it takes that level of noise for them to address this issue; I'd rather say just say to hell with DE and move on. That would be they are more concerned with getting bad press then keeping their own community happy.

• Like 1