Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Gifting

I have a good friend, which sometimes we give things to each other, I wanted to give him Tennogen, and the only way to do this (done before) is with my steam account, logging in his.

My question is since we've not done it since the latest Tennogen cross-platform update, if that could result in a ban.

He has the Hydroid Prime Access DLC, I don't, and I know that if you "disable" a DLC on your steam prof, you can have negative platinum and that leads to it.

So, is it safe if I do that? I wanted to give him the Lavos skin coming with Jade.

Also, my payment method is only the steam wallet, so I can't just directly give him the money.

1 hour ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

It would be significantly better to just gift him the money through steam for him to buy the Tennogen with.

I know, but I only can pay through steam cards cause I have a lot of limitations here, so in order to give him money through that, minimum is 20€, and tennogen costs 6€. And he's on another region of the country, so I cannot handle him the money physically. That's why I asked xD. I can't do the ideal things, and since we've done it before I wondered if that's still a thing with these new changes.

50 minutes ago, -AydenPlaysOsu- said:

I know, but I only can pay through steam cards cause I have a lot of limitations here, so in order to give him money through that, minimum is 20€, and tennogen costs 6€. And he's on another region of the country, so I cannot handle him the money physically. That's why I asked xD. I can't do the ideal things, and since we've done it before I wondered if that's still a thing with these new changes.

AFAIK doing it the way you are doing it is actually against TOS, so I'd really just consider gifitng 20 but less often.

• Like 1