The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Duviri Paradoz Courtly Shawzin bug

WarFunding

I've done all 12 of the Duviri shawzin minigames and succeeded, on both normal and virtuoso. One run I did every one on both difficulties for the single run, just in case. But I've received no courtly shawzin. I've spent a lot of time trying to get it, seems like it's bugged.

1 час назад, WarFunding сказал:

I've done all 12 of the Duviri shawzin minigames and succeeded, on both normal and virtuoso. One run I did every one on both difficulties for the single run, just in case. But I've received no courtly shawzin. I've spent a lot of time trying to get it, seems like it's bugged.

Most likely you've missed something. Try to do them again and make screenshots / record videos of this.

Btw, to receive the Courtly Shawzin you only need to do Virtuoso.

8 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Most likely you've missed something. Try to do them again and make screenshots / record videos of this.

Btw, to receive the Courtly Shawzin you only need to do Virtuoso.

I'd love it if you could point out what I've missed. As I mentioned, I've done them all in Virtuoso and normal as well just in case. I went back and screenshot them, and even did them again, because why not.
Z1znPu2.pngrISBkRX.pngLcf61S2.pngfmCBCoD.pngifMgHnV.pnguRaV714.png2xaclFD.pngn1NLuVh.pngYBF54Gc.png3o2Cmz2.png8yn2rWv.pngMsa6EmG.png

4 часа назад, WarFunding сказал:

I'd love it if you could point out what I've missed. As I mentioned, I've done them all in Virtuoso and normal as well just in case. I went back and screenshot them, and even did them again, because why not.

Alright, you haven't missed anything. Then let's check out other possible sources of the issue.

How do you leave Duviri after playing the shawzins? Through ESC menu? If so - try to leave through the portal that appears after defeating the orowyrm.

Then, as I've said, play shawzins only in Virtuoso difficulty, don't touch Normal.

If this doesn't help then contacting the support might be your only option then.

7 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Alright, you haven't missed anything. Then let's check out other possible sources of the issue.

How do you leave Duviri after playing the shawzins? Through ESC menu? If so - try to leave through the portal that appears after defeating the orowyrm.

Then, as I've said, play shawzins only in Virtuoso difficulty, don't touch Normal.

If this doesn't help then contacting the support might be your only option then.

I leave by killing the orowyrm and walking through the portal. I've done runs where I've only done virtuoso. What's the best method of contacting support about this?

8 минут назад, WarFunding сказал:

I leave by killing the orowyrm and walking through the portal. I've done runs where I've only done virtuoso. What's the best method of contacting support about this?

The best and only method is to use "support" link above or below the form page and then submit a request.

• Like 1