The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little QoL change

Hey DE, would it be possible to add the option to change our abilities around and change order? For example change magnetize from 2 to 1 or pull from 1 to 4. Change them around for our frames as we see fit and more comfortable with them,
Because there are frames that have their ability in a button where its uncomfortable to press while your doing things

Edited by R3volter
  • Like 1

The likely answer is, no.

This would require a crazy amount of extra coding on a game that struggles to keep it's code coherent already, especially as our abilities (on a new frame at least), are unlocked one at a time, at set intervals, and level up at set levels.

Having the order changed around can very VERY easily mess with that, and doesn't sound like an overly effective use of the development time.

You can however, rebind what keys you use for abilties. E.g. I use a mouse with 7 buttons on the side. 4 of those are my abilities. Makes it absurdly easy to reach them all when they are literaly 1cm away from my thumb

It may be possible to have "loadout slots" for key configurations.

Until that is added you can always change your keybinds when playing any warframe (I know this wouldn't change the visual and might get confusing and annoying, but that's all we have atm)

• Like 2

hace 9 minutos, VENDOMINUS dijo:

It may be possible to have "loadout slots" for key configurations.

Until that is added you can always change your keybinds when playing any warframe (I know this wouldn't change the visual and might get confusing and annoying, but that's all we have atm)

this.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG