The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Orvius

DeVaren

In the upcoming patch we will get a cold status buff, but orvius will remain unpopular, because the guaranteed proc of one cold status is not very useful. I suggest giving him a guaranteed application of at least five stacks or even a maximum stack of cold. I don’t think that this will be something unbalanced, because we already have even more effective AOE primers, this will be just one of the varieties in the melee slot

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DeVaren said:

because the guaranteed proc of one cold status is not very useful.

It is on par with other guaranteed procs from Thrown Melee: Xoris - electricity, Cerata - Toxin, Falcor - Impact or Electricity, Pathocyst - Viral, Halicar(wratih) - Impact. Ofc Glaive is beyond  competition due to forced Impact AND Slash proc.

Glaive existence is main reason Orvious is unpopular. It is usualy Glaive (Prime) > Xoris (Melee influence) > Cerata (Corpus).

Edited by Zakkhar

Il y a 8 heures, xXDragonGodXx a dit :

I beg to differ...

no way wow GIF

Meme build. Not exactly very valid.

Orvius would be worth it if you had a melee arcane revolving around cold procs. Unfortunately, it's electric procs that are relevant right now. But that doesn't mean new melee arcanes can't come up. Seeing a new arcane that revolves around cold procs specifically would enhance both the Orvius and Sibear.

21 час назад, xXDragonGodXx сказал:

I beg to differ...

no way wow GIF

If I can one-shot an eidolon with a meme build using a mesa and a plasma drill, this does not mean that the drill is good for eidolons

On 2024-06-18 at 12:14 AM, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

Meme build. Not exactly very valid.

Orvius would be worth it if you had a melee arcane revolving around cold procs. Unfortunately, it's electric procs that are relevant right now. But that doesn't mean new melee arcanes can't come up. Seeing a new arcane that revolves around cold procs specifically would enhance both the Orvius and Sibear.

19 hours ago, DeVaren said:

If I can one-shot an eidolon with a meme build using a mesa and a plasma drill, this does not mean that the drill is good for eidolons

This is not a meme build... This is my regular build for Survivals with Ivara xD What do you guys even mean xD

My biggest issue with the Orvius is the amount of times my damage numbers gets transferred over to other teammates when I take it with me for a survival xD

Edited by xXDragonGodXx