Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

It's a problem on de launcher for the game guys it's not a xbox problem as other games work fine, hard resetting or deleting saved caches won't work just wait till they hot fix it, its a shame really this has affected alot new gen players but just go play something else in the meantime and give the team some more time to fix this problem 

I lost my window to play, not everyone have a lot of free time, such disapointment, I was eagerly waiting for this since you announce it and I miss launch and event... Also the timed alerts...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 8_Atl said:

I lost my window to play, not everyone have a lot of free time, such disapointment, I was eagerly waiting for this since you announce it and I miss launch and event... Also the timed alerts...

Did it blow away ?

Just now, 8_Atl said:

I got to watch the timers for the alerts count down on Twitch 😞 

7 minutes ago, 8_Atl said:

Yeah, I was in game waiting for the update count down, really excited, only to be waiting to play while everyone else is enjoying themselves with the new content and quests

• Like 1

O Megan dear can we please have a rough update on your progress with this issue and maybe just hazard us a guess at when u think we can get back on cause we are all desperately waiting and it would be nice to know if we should give up and try tomorrow?