The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is our most urgent and crucial issue to fix. We're building and testing as we speak!

O Megan dear can we please have a rough update on your progress with this issue and maybe just hazard us a guess at when u think we can get back on cause we are all desperately waiting and it would be nice to know if we should give up and try tomorrow?

• Like 3

Just now, January000 said:

It's just kind of a bummer because in the Uk, the update came out a 4 and now it's 10 to 9 so I've basically not been able to play the entire day with my friends

exactly the same here..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Nippy93 said:

Really makes you wonder what kinda internal testing DE does. How does such a massive issue that effects 100% of users on a specific platform fall through the cracks Like that?

Like were they just not testing on Series S at all? I really just don’t see how this could happen

Just now, funkydragon32 said:

Like were they just not testing on Series S at all? I really just don’t see how this could happen

Maybe they just tested it on xbox series x and didn't think it would be that different for series s

3 hours ago, January000 said:

Either way I believe that means those that are locked out are owed some kind of compensation

That happens when you buy lower cost console you think you make a bargain with series s but ul run alway into trouble with it

Just now, (XBOX)CallMeMircea said:

That happens when you buy lower cost console you think you make a bargain with series s but ul run alway into trouble with it

You can go shove it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RenownedEsper0820 said:

Xbox series s players deserve compensation for not being able to even play. Some of us took off work for this

Yep the update dropped 5 hours and still ain’t able to play

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, January000 said:

Maybe they just tested it on xbox series x and didn't think it would be that different for series s

they don't have a dev xbox of any sort, that's what i was told when trying to fix my clan page that still to this day crashes to the dashboard when on it for 20+ seconds, so they have no way of getting codes to fix it, which is why i'm very curious to understand how they are fixing the current xbox issue.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)CallMeMircea said:

series xs has the same issue

1 minute ago, Darkskytzo_Prime said:

they don't have a dev xbox of any sort, that's what i was told when trying to fix my clan page that still to this day crashes to the dashboard when on it for 20+ seconds, so they have no way of getting codes to fix it, which is why i'm very curious to understand how they are fixing the current xbox issue.

series xs has the same issue

I didn't mean to offend but I'm on x and I'm playing

The weird thing, thats the first time I have such an major issue with a game. With the Dante update, I didn't had any iusses like that, really sad and annoying. Hope it will work tomorrow and we get a little goodie or something like that

• Like 1