Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Inikyne said:

whilst we wait can anyone sell me on being a limbo main im so close to commiting

Not only are you the best defense frame but you can also piss of your entire team at the same time!

• Like 1

Just now, January000 said:

I hope this is resolved soon because I'm missing so much and missing playing with my friends. We were all gonna farm Jade together and I've been sat in a forum the entire day

My friends already have jade. I'm pissed now because I've missed out on everything I planned out today, I took off work today and I planned to stream today too but that plan is over 

• Like 1

Just now, Toucan2889 said:

My friends already have jade. I'm pissed now because I've missed out on everything I planned out today, I took off work today and I planned to stream today too but that plan is over 

You and I both.

8 minutes ago, January000 said:

I hope this is resolved soon because I'm missing so much and missing playing with my friends. We were all gonna farm Jade together and I've been sat in a forum the entire day

I've done my best to ignore live streams and stay spoiler free to enjoy the most of updates and still see myself not excited to play by the time it fixes

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kane_ASAX said:

DE, we better get massive compensation for this. This is beyond unacceptable. An apology and explanation wouldnt hurt 

i really, really hope they do, cause at this point this just makes me not wanna play anymore, i was all excited to play when i got home, and for some odd reason, every single series s doesnt allow you to play warframe because of this massive bug

• Like 1

The fact that y'all are getting this heated over technical difficulties is why people dog on the community so much. I get that some of you are upset that you took off of work for this event, and you have every right to be, but there's no need to get this mad at DE. They are working tirelessly to fix this update and get y'all onto the game ASAP. All of you need to take a chill pill and find other hobbies. As my therapist always said, always have a plan B, and plan B is never "Plan A will work."

• Like 1

Just now, Sylviesilversong said:

The fact that y'all are getting this heated over technical difficulties is why people dog on the community so much. I get that some of you are upset that you took off of work for this event, and you have every right to be, but there's no need to get this mad at DE. They are working tirelessly to fix this update and get y'all onto the game ASAP. All of you need to take a chill pill and find other hobbies. As my therapist always said, always have a plan B, and plan B is never "Plan A will work."

Not mad persay, just want a bit of insight into what's going on, cause it's we've had one message from DE since this forum was made just about 6 hours ago

• Like 4

Just now, Sylviesilversong said:

Here's the thing. We know nothing! We don't know what DE is doing trying to fix this. They say they are testing the hotfix, why didn't they test the update BEFORE releasing it. This is not a small issue, every single player with a series s can't play. How do you skip over something like that

• Like 2

vor 4 Stunden schrieb KearanFISK:

I guess no compensation for this situation as well

Warranty Disclaimers

We don’t make any guarantees about the Services.

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY PARTIES EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. The Company Parties make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. The Company Parties make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of the Services.

Compensation?! You shouldn't accepted the Terms of use if you want Compensation 😅

2 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

not mad, just very very very disappointed, i came home from 42°C heat in a buulding which makes it even hotter.. i wanted to relax in bed and play for the rest of the afternoon/evening but cant because of this

So you are telling me that I have the right to be angry but you are also saying that I shouldn’t be angry?

3 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

Like my parents always said, “Not mad, just disappointed” 😄

1 minute ago, Brocki1704 said:

Warranty Disclaimers

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY PARTIES EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. The Company Parties make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. The Company Parties make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of the Services.

Compensation?! You shouldn't accepted the Terms of use if you want Compensation 😅

Literally this. Don't expect compensation, so if it does, you're happy, and if it doesn't, it's meeting your expectations.

1 minute ago, Brocki1704 said:

Warranty Disclaimers

Damn man, you went digging

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

Literally this. Don't expect compensation, so if it does, you're happy, and if it doesn't, it's meeting your expectations.

At this point I literally just want to be able to play the fecking update