The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

4 минуты назад, Sylviesilversong сказал:

The fact that y'all are getting this heated over technical difficulties is why people dog on the community so much. I get that some of you are upset that you took off of work for this event, and you have every right to be, but there's no need to get this mad at DE. They are working tirelessly to fix this update and get y'all onto the game ASAP. All of you need to take a chill pill and find other hobbies. As my therapist always said, always have a plan B, and plan B is never "Plan A will work."

Why bother? Close forum, chill somewhere else

Just now, Sylviesilversong said:

Ok let me ask you this, would you rather them spend 100% of their time and effort trying to fix it, or have it split between fixing and communication?

i'd rather them test the damn update BEFORE releasing it and not knowing if the series s works

• Like 1

Ok let me ask you this, would you rather them spend 100% of their time and effort trying to fix it, or have it split between fixing and communication?

Dude, DE isn't a small indie team, I doubt they only have game devs, like it's not hard for a single DE employee to say something

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brocki1704 said:

Warranty Disclaimers

We don’t make any guarantees about the Services.

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY PARTIES EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. The Company Parties make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. The Company Parties make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of the Services.

Compensation?! You shouldn't accepted the Terms of use if you want Compensation 😅

you say that ye but the fact that the only players who cant get in are only xbox series s, everyone else is in just because everyone else can get in is beside the point, its the face the players of xbox series s have friends on different xbox's spoiling so much of the update and if you can't see how we are getting pissed off read all the comments 

• Like 1

What I'm saying is that it's a game, there's gonna be technical difficulties. I'm saying that I understand the frustration, but there's no need to be like "I demand compensation!" It's a game. You should have other hobbies to occupy your time

"should" some of us dont, some dont have jobs, friends outside of technology/gaming, hobbies, or anything else to do. some of us (me especially) use the game time to separate from all of the chaos the world has been giving us

• Like 3

3 минуты назад, Brocki1704 сказал:

Warranty Disclaimers

We don’t make any guarantees about the Services.

TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY PARTIES EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. The Company Parties make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. The Company Parties make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of the Services.

Compensation?! You shouldn't accepted the Terms of use if you want Compensation 😅

Dude, we don't own even our accounts, EULA so ridiculous

2 minutes ago, January000 said:

Not mad persay, just want a bit of insight into what's going on, cause it's we've had one message from DE since this forum was made just about 6 hours ago

Yea felt that ive been hyped up for it got off work to come home and play only to find this i wouldnt say that im mad just very disappointed and Ik its not DEs fault something going unnoticed and messing up they are only human ppl make mistakes things slip by the cracks but it would be nice to know whats going on atm but i digress as long as it gets fixed loll something to get the sour taste out of ppl mouths prolly wouldnt hurt either but personally idc i just wanna play Jade loll

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gothic_Mayhem said:

"should" some of us dont, some dont have jobs, friends outside of technology/gaming, hobbies, or anything else to do. some of us (me especially) use the game time to separate from all of the chaos the world has been giving us

i agree, for a lot of people its an escape and if you dont understand that then your just lucky. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, January000 said:

I actually find it funny that this forum has just gone through the five stages of grief

i might end my time on warframe, this just makes me feel like garbage cause this issue took my excitement for an update ive been looking forward to ever since i heard about it, and just yoinked it away instantly.

1 минуту назад, January000 сказал:

I actually find it funny that this forum has just gone through the five stages of grief

At least we provide some data to psychologists for their work

14 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

The fact that y'all are getting this heated over technical difficulties is why people dog on the community so much. I get that some of you are upset that you took off of work for this event, and you have every right to be, but there's no need to get this mad at DE. They are working tirelessly to fix this update and get y'all onto the game ASAP. All of you need to take a chill pill and find other hobbies. As my therapist always said, always have a plan B, and plan B is never "Plan A will work."

And it’s people like you that want to defend every failing of a company so they grow complacent like DE has grown yes it’s gotten better and Megan‘s hands. New war was S#&$ and has been releasing nothing but

1 minute ago, January000 said:

Its gotten to the point everyone is saying how the games helped them and theres people complaining because its xbox series s playing up and think its annoying because there in and finished the update, but for us on xbox series s it's frustrating because like people have said warframe is there go to game to clear there head and theres incompetent players who hate others complaining 

• Like 2

Ive been waiting since 5 pm my time, its now 11 pm. This just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. DE at the very least i want an explanation for why this happened, and how you plan on preventing this in the future

• Like 2