Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

Hey Megan, do you think you guys could at least extend the time of the gifts of the Lotus or whatever they’re called?

• Like 2

Just now, Authur_tenno said:

100% they have no clue what they are doing, what’s crazy they even paused hotfixing for like a week plus prior. Still managed to forget to test the update thoroughly on multiple consoles. What’s sucks is we absolutely will not compensated for this.

Dude if you expect compensation go play genshin impact, they way overcompensate

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

appreciate you megan! thanks for doing what most other game dev companies dont do right away, hopefully i can enjoy this update to its fullest potential

• Like 1

I don't mean to be rude but what's your definition of final stages? Should I be able to play today or will I have to wait until tomorrow or something? I'm kinda bummed out considering this is the first thing on Warframe I was hyped about since the war within :/ 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you for working so hard to fix this as fast as you could 🙏🏻 we appreciate you ❤️ 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks, 'preciate it

Just now, Toucan2889 said:

I don't mean to be rude but what's your definition of final stages? Should I be able to play today or will I have to wait until tomorrow or something? I'm kinda bummed out considering this is the first thing on Warframe I was hyped about since the war within :/ 

Depends on what time it is for you. I'm in the CST timezone (4:25pm at the time of writing this), if you're like me, you should be able to play today

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I would greatly appreciate an explanation megan. And apparently those alert rewards 

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Authur_tenno:

100% they have no clue what they are doing, what’s crazy they even paused hotfixing for like a week plus prior. Still managed to forget to test the update thoroughly on multiple consoles. What’s sucks is we absolutely will not compensated for this.

And you would definitely know how to fix it and you never make any mistakes? So then please tell us more 😅

The fact that you think we have been patient just shows how many of these posts u have read like we understand that there will be technical difficulties from time to time but being more involved and InTouch with you games community would go a long way to reassure us and Pacific the outbreak of rage and frustration in this matter

Edited by (XBOX)Swaino2921
  • Like 1

Im gonna blame a.i. just because i hate a.i., maybe microsoft tried to shoehorn in a.i. to the software meant for handling updates and D.E. had to spend 6 hours trying to get through to them to get them to remove it lol, its not likely but it would be hilarious, now i actually want it to true for the meme

My only day off work and I can't play the game bc of this issue. So frustrating! Of course DE are working on it but this is a MESS. And garuanteed there won't be any compensation for Xbox series S players despite this issue being so big. I feel like there should be multiple test runs before release to make sure this doesn't happen, or at least doesn't happen on this scale. We gone almost rhe whole day here (UK time) like it's 10.30pm and we still can't play. I'm gonna have to ignore every post I see in fear of spoilers 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B1g10ng9977 said:

Im gonna blame a.i. just because i hate a.i., maybe microsoft tried to shoehorn in a.i. to the software meant for handling updates and D.E. had to spend 6 hours trying to get through to them to get them to remove it lol, its not likely but it would be hilarious, now i actually want it to true for the meme

Lmao I'm with you here, if this was the actual explanation I'd be rolling for days

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks Megan for the update. Next time I might crash out though ngl. I can’t take much more of this FOMO

Just now, Terramien said:

respect to the dev who had to spend extra hours racking their brains to find the problem. On the other hand, I am rather curious about the origin of the problem.

And why it only happened on series s specifically. Why didnt series x have the same issue

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

Lmao I'm with you here, if this was the actual explanation I'd be rolling for days

Ikr- skynet is live and just chose to be petty. 

9 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

And as always no even little compensation, no kitten photo, nothing? 

My fellow tenno this is a free game please stop lowering the bar. DE doesn't intentionally box out people with stuff like this. It happens. It's going to be resolved and it's not going to be the end of your life stop begging like children even if you are a child. 

1 minute ago, Megmaster1867 said:

We are almost there new post is final stages

Note the word "stages". Can still take ages, because its not like we can apply a hotfix, we cant even go the launcher

Just now, (XBOX)Turcojo said:

My fellow tenno this is a free game please stop lowering the bar. DE doesn't intentionally box out people with stuff like this. It happens. It's going to be resolved and it's not going to be the end of your life stop begging like children even if you are a child. 

I very angry. Me want apology

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Turcojo said:

Real

vor 6 Minuten schrieb KearanFISK:

And as always no even little compensation, no kitten photo, nothing? 

How about a nice Virtual High five?

Edited by Brocki1704