Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

Just now, KearanFISK said:

Or 5000 credits, enjoy peasants

Yup it's not gonna be anything worth whats going on here. For the hour that us Xbox players have been locked out for I could have done profit taker or index and made probably 1.5 mil credits by now 

1 минуту назад, Toucan2889 сказал:

Yup it's not gonna be anything worth whats going on here. For the hour that us Xbox players have been locked out for I could have done profit taker or index and made probably 1.5 mil credits by now 

Or just completing quest and farm new clan operation

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ComradeNB said:

So updating it manually from "manage game and add-ons did something and now the launcher is downloading an update.

How did you download manually? I don't even have that option and it doesn't even get to the launcher it opens and instantly crashes 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Nippy93 said:

I'm intrigued at how a hotfix will be applied when the launcher can't even run

Yeah I'm curious too tbh

• Like 1

Just now, Toucan2889 said:

I was able to see that too but that was way before my game kept crashing 

I just went and selected "my games and apps" then went to warframe and clicked "manage game and add ons and the second tab says "updates". 

One of which was apparently pending for me and when I did that the launcher worked.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ComradeNB said:

I just went and selected "my games and apps" then went to warframe and clicked "manage game and add ons and the second tab says "updates". 

One of which was apparently pending for me and when I did that the launcher worked.

Yea I'm doing that but when I get to the "manage game and add-ons" page I don't see any option to update 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)ComradeNB said:

Says no updates currently available 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)V3 Blaziken said:

I have tried reinstalling the whole game and it still kicks me off when trying to load in.

How did you reinstall the entire game already? You gotta be plugged directly into their servers man I can't dream of speed like that

1 minute ago, Authur_tenno said:

Still can’t get into the game. This is like the 3rd consecutive update I’m locked out on release🤦🏿 I just don’t understand why release if it’s not ready….

Its a scheme by big playstation to keep us xbox users down.

2 minutes ago, Authur_tenno said:

Still can’t get into the game. This is like the 3rd consecutive update I’m locked out on release🤦🏿 I just don’t understand why release if it’s not ready….

^

• Like 2

I managed to install the update when it first dropped. I force quite the game while it installed. Installation completed and I was unable to get past black screen. Even uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. I don’t even know how an update could break the game on this scale. It just had to be us xbox gamers…

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)ComradeNB said:

Welp.. I'm in.. Update finished and the game is running.

Bro how tf 

1 minute ago, Crimsonchin30 said:

I managed to install the update when it first dropped. I force quite the game while it installed. Installation completed and I was unable to get past black screen. Even uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. I don’t even know how an update could break the game on this scale. It just had to be us xbox gamers…

It's such a small update too bro only 2gb

• Like 3

It's been nearly 2 hours since release man everyone is probably already done with the quest now :(

Just now, (XBOX)ComradeNB said:

It's me and maybe another 3 xbox players in region chat rn so there are other possible solutions. 

Keep posting if anyone else gets in.

Can you check and see what the other Xbox players did to get in?

• Like 1

Just now, (XBOX)ComradeNB said:

It's me and maybe another 3 xbox players in region chat rn so there are other possible solutions. 

Keep posting if anyone else gets in.

Are you on the Series S?

Just now, Toucan2889 said:

It's been nearly 2 hours since release man everyone is probably already done with the quest now :(

Oh definitely and we're sat scanning a forum, hoping for a update on this hotfix