Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

Just now, (XBOX)Quellsgod said:

U can cut the tension in here with a r0 mr 1 Fraggor but it is rather entertaining since i have no frame game to play rn

I've been in this forum the entire 7 hours and 20 minutes that I've been unable to play, never once been bored

• Like 2

Just now, Sylviesilversong said:

You know nothing about me. If you continue to assume I'm a man I'm gonna report you, k?

theres alot they can report you for, assuming youre a man is fully harmless to you unless theres something wrong mentally, if you dont like me talking facts, these people who throw fits or make other get in sh*t for someone just assuming who they are, do a lot worse like you have in this chat.

• Like 2

Только что, Kane_ASAX сказал:

No, i want to be as civilised as possible. Thank you.

Well, in my opinion this definition is as civilized as possible, polite and no cursing

Just now, January000 said:

I've been in this forum the entire 7 hours and 20 minutes that I've been unable to play, never once been bored

I think i went through my entire library of games with this forum open. The forum is more entertaining than any of these games

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno!

The team is actively investigating the reported launcher crashes on Xbox Series S consoles with the Jade Shadows release.

IGNORE Steps to try while we investigate:

• Hard Reboot
    • hold down the power button until the console turns off - turn it back on and reboot Warframe from your 'My games and apps' App
  • Delete Saved Data from your console (does not affect your account)
    • Manage game and add-ons > Saved data > Delete all

We will update this thread with more information when we have it - thank you!

11:50am ET:

We are prepping a Hotfix to resolve this issue - hang tight!

2:45pm ET:

This is our most urgent and crucial issue to fix. We're building and testing as we speak!

5:18pm ET:

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

Tried a clean install and had the 'crash upon trying to open the game' issue, still. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gothic_Mayhem said:

theres alot they can report you for, assuming youre a man is fully harmless to you unless theres something wrong mentally, if you dont like me talking facts, these people who throw fits or make other get in sh*t for someone just assuming who they are, do a lot worse like you have in this chat.

I'm well aware there's plenty they can(and likely already have) reported me for, idc, it's just annoying how misogynistic video games are, I'm trying to get some female rep up in here, but now I see why female rep is so low in video games, you're all pigs.

Just now, TheReject7946 said:

Tried a clean install and had the 'crash upon trying to open the game' issue, still. 

There is nothing on your end that you can do to fix this issue, it's completely on DE right now

• Like 1

Tenno!

The team is actively investigating the reported launcher crashes on Xbox Series S consoles with the Jade Shadows release.

• Hard Reboot
    • hold down the power button until the console turns off - turn it back on and reboot Warframe from your 'My games and apps' App

This is our most urgent and crucial issue to fix. We're building and testing as we speak!

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

What Recompense will we Receive for this Delay?Wanna be Good

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

I'm well aware there's plenty they can(and likely already have) reported me for, idc, it's just annoying how misogynistic video games are, I'm trying to get some female rep up in here, but now I see why female rep is so low in video games, you're all pigs.

Tbf you have been a tad aggressive for no reason

• Like 1

Just now, Sylviesilversong said:

woah woah woah, misogynistic doesnt mean assuming youre a man you understand that right? plus, a f**k ton of women act in a very misogynistic way, but towards men. yall cant be giving lectures when yall do the same crap.

U are ruining female rep with your disrespect towards everyone else 

• Like 2

See I'm a female and I've managed to not offend anyone.. you however have been nothing but rude. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

Well you calling us pigs when you are the one who said you like to suck dic* to all of us lmaoo

Edited by Sviatster
  • Like 2

Tenno!

• Hard Reboot

Nightmare on launch day

• Like 1