Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, LuckiiiPrime said:

Day 7,320 of the Jade Shadow hotfix wait: "They say time changes people but I believe people change people. Some of our console brethren have turned on each other in the barracks. In their righteous pursuit of joy from Jades Shadow they've grown into terrible beast." 
*The old man slowly loaded shells into his drum mag as he spoke*

"Ambition to Obsession,  Needs into Greed, Hope turned Despair, and despair into anger. We noticed it early on but knew that's what awaited us. When one person lets go the rest seem to go with them and before you know it they're all beast. Running amok gettin at whatever they can find between their jaws. They turned their backs on beings higher than them for not answering their prayers, buuuuut-" *the old man said with a groan as he raised himself slowly*

"so long as there is hope there are those who will stand and wait. Protect themselves from the beast who could wait no longer and hope that one day, Jades Shadow will cascade over us in glory and grace. Till then-"                 *The howl of a large beast could be heard in the distance while the old man fitted the mag onto his boar prime* 

"I gotta another night to survive."

This is bloody amazing fair play to you 🤣

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LuckiiiPrime said:

Day 7,320 of the Jade Shadow hotfix wait: "They say time changes people but I believe people change people. Some of our console brethren have turned on each other in the barracks. In their righteous pursuit of joy from Jades Shadow they've grown into terrible beast." 
*The old man slowly loaded shells into his drum mag as he spoke*

"Ambition to Obsession,  Needs into Greed, Hope turned Despair, and despair into anger. We noticed it early on but knew that's what awaited us. When one person lets go the rest seem to go with them and before you know it they're all beast. Running amok gettin at whatever they can find between their jaws. They turned their backs on beings higher than them for not answering their prayers, buuuuut-" *the old man said with a groan as he raised himself slowly*

"so long as there is hope there are those who will stand and wait. Protect themselves from the beast who could wait no longer and hope that one day, Jades Shadow will cascade over us in glory and grace. Till then-"                 *The howl of a large beast could be heard in the distance while the old man fitted the mag onto his boar prime* 

"I gotta another night to survive."

How long you been writing, and do you have any novels for me to read? 

• Like 2

1 минуту назад, WhipNurCream сказал:

if you don't want your NOTHING can I have it? or maybe we could share?

Sure, why not? I'm not greedy and always willing to share stuff with others

• Like 1

Just now, January000 said:

Okay grandpa, calm down, transgender people aren't to blame for not being able to play warframe

not saying that, this woman here is saying we are all misogynistic for saying stuff and that all games are misogynisitc, but they abolished mens mental health month basically giving a big middle finger to men, basically saying they dont care about their mental health

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

Some people were being mean but tbf I forgot who they were since they've shut up

You forgot who they were because they didn't say anything memorable. You were the first person to swear and insult people

• Like 2

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

5:18pm ET:

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

Happy we finally got an update, but "final stages" doesn't tell us anything. It's already been another hour since this update on the issue. How does a 2 gig update lead to this?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Senpai Ryguy said:

You know, I was really hoping I would come here to see if it was an issue on my end. Instead I see a conversation that should’ve been about the issue, devolve into this. Come on guys do better. For yourselves and not for anyone else. Especially someone like me making a comment like this.

We are entertaining ourselves at this point

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dyniard said:

How long you been writing, and do you have any novels for me to read? 

I took up writing at hour 2 of the wait for the hotfix I believe I've gotten decent at it and sadly I do not ): 

• Like 3

Yonder there men we shall hold strong let not the ceaseless horrors keep thee from the light that is “Warframe Jade Shadows hotfix for Xbox series S” we shall get through this day and sleep soundly in the next fortnights to come my brethren we will endure

1 minute ago, Gothic_Mayhem said:

"cis" shouldnt even exist is another point of mine, straight is straight, cis just means straight, dont replace a word for another word with the same exact meaning to be more "inclusive" cause yknow what? the truth hurts, and all these snowflakes who cant take the word "straight" should be sent to the moon. literally.

Im gonna tell you now, leave before you get in trouble too. I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but DE might just take you with her

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

Chief I'm not even trans.

I'm just a cis girl who wants more female representation in games

Calling people chief makes you sound like a 60 year old truck driver 

Just now, (XBOX)Swaino2921 said:

Calling people chief makes you sound like a 60 year old truck driver 

Just saying lol

Just now, LuckiiiPrime said:

I took up writing at hour 2 of the wait for the hotfix I believe I've gotten decent at it and sadly I do not ): 

Really good considering it’s not been that long! ❤️ 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

I'm well aware there's plenty they can(and likely already have) reported me for, idc, it's just annoying how misogynistic video games are, I'm trying to get some female rep up in here, but now I see why female rep is so low in video games, you're all pigs.

Anytime you're Ready,Fair Dinkum