Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, WhipNurCream said:

Remember when The Secondary Energy channel of the Frost Heirloom Signa was still broken on the middle left spike? I do.... and i always will.

oh yeah, I remember this. I Also remember when we started talking to ourselves..... we MIGHT be going insane.

• Like 2

Just now, LuckiiiPrime said:

I took up writing at hour 2 of the wait for the hotfix I believe I've gotten decent at it and sadly I do not ): 

7 hours and 40 minutes in, we've devolved into warfare against each other, a civil war over a nothing arguement

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Weeb Assassin said:

Anybody that looks at this post at a later date is just gonna be like wtf is this

And there will be those of us who survived to carry on the legacy of those who did not in warframe name i pray Xaku Prime

Edited by (XBOX)Quellsgod

Just now, SoyGiowey said:

Hey I've been trying to open warframe for over at least 3 hours and i can't, is there another possible solution? I've tried even reinstalling the game and same issue 

Nothing you can do on your side, it's up to DE

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Weeb Assassin said:

Anybody that looks at this post at a later date is just gonna be like wtf is this

Fr. This S#&$ is wild. Im just checking the forum on any updates and all this is going down. Absolutely wild

1 minute ago, SoyGiowey said:

Hey I've been trying to open warframe for over at least 3 hours and i can't, is there another possible solution? I've tried even reinstalling the game and same issue 

No, there is nothing you can do except wait this is on DE head

Just now, Sviatster said:

Bro what if I was just liek “OMG GUYS ITS FIXED” what would be yalls reaction 

Only megan can stop this chat. Otherwise, we will glance over you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoyGiowey said:

Hey Hon, sadly reinstalling won’t work. The devs are working on fixing the game but for now we have to sit tight! 

DE Megan said they are hoping to get the fix out tonight. But she’ll update if it has to be delayed. 

anyways, im done with burning the fire any further, this is all rediculous, even on my part, i just wanna play the damn game and this "bug" just has me extremely disappointed that they didnt even test it on every single console before releasing it

Just now, Sviatster said:

Bro what if I was just liek “OMG GUYS ITS FIXED” what would be yalls reaction 

If your lying to us I paint my face blue put on my kilt grab my axe and shield come to your place of existence and I will turn you into haggis  

• Like 2

Just now, Gothic_Mayhem said:

anyways, im done with burning the fire any further, this is all rediculous, even on my part, i just wanna play the damn game and this "bug" just has me extremely disappointed that they didnt even test it on every single console before releasing it

ridiculous* my autism isnt making my brain, do any braining

3 minutes ago, Gothic_Mayhem said:

"cis" shouldnt even exist is another point of mine, straight is straight, cis just means straight, dont replace a word for another word with the same exact meaning to be more "inclusive" cause yknow what? the truth hurts, and all these snowflakes who cant take the word "straight" should be sent to the moon. literally.

Cis means you identify as the sex given at birth. Don't like it don't use it. I don't. I won't others can. Human language evolves don't be that old guy yelling at the sky "back in my day"

1 minute ago, WhipNurCream said:

oh yeah, I remember this. I Also remember when we started talking to ourselves..... we MIGHT be going insane.

Possibly, but i think we have bigger issues at hand here. Like the secondary energy on the middle left spike of the Frost Heirloom Signa STILL not working. It is a much more important issue than whether or not we are the same person talking to ourselves endlessly for seemingly no reason.

• Like 1

Только что, January000 сказал:

WE TRUST ONLY IN MEGAN, PRAISE MEGAN THE ONE DE DEV IN THIS FORUM

Bold claim to make... I'm personally trust in Steve and his beer, praise the feet

• Like 1