The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

They really are it's pure neglect to let something this big go on for this long with no explanation it's really unprofessional and it's been getting worse since the main devs left her in charge 

• Like 1

Just now, SoyGiowey said:

wow this is my first post ever and you guys replied fast, thanks! well i hope they fix this soon, i really want to play the new update 

Indeed, may thee have patience and MEGAN SHALL REWARD

Just now, ScorchMainKing said:

MEGAN, PLEASE GRANT US AN UPDATE AS TO OUR PRESENT STATUS

Please give an estimation, 1 hour or 6 hours so I can decide what to do with my time 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhipNurCream said:

Possibly, but i think we have bigger issues at hand here. Like the secondary energy on the middle left spike of the Frost Heirloom Signa STILL not working. It is a much more important issue than whether or not we are the same person talking to ourselves endlessly for seemingly no reason.

Are you SURE? Like i know that the energy colors not working on something you paid a nice amount for not working for almost a year now is kinda a big deal. but we've been talking to ourselves for a good minute now.... might want to get some other selves involved.... like some DE folks, surely they care...

• Like 1

Just now, SoyGiowey said:

wow this is my first post ever and you guys replied fast, thanks! well i hope they fix this soon, i really want to play the new update 

There is no hope in sight. I have been in this place since the beginning… it only gets worse

• Like 1

Justo ahora, Sylviesilversong dijo:

My brother in Christ, pronouns are a basic function of the English language, if you can't comprehend them, go back to kindergarten

Except when You just invent one that is only used by a very specific comunity and then be angry or annoyed for other people not knowing it 

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

My brother in Christ, pronouns are a basic function of the English language, if you can't comprehend them, go back to kindergarten

My brother in christ. Basic structures of english doesnt matter in a modless chat. 

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

No no that does clear it up and tbf I'm with you there, those ones are...annoying to say the least

alright, thank you for understanding at the very least, trying to explain my issues and what overwhelms me to people doesnt usually end up going the way i intend it to, as in, it normally ends up in a fight instead of a friendly understanding.. probably a miscommunication, as im not very good at communicating everything to the exact detail

Just now, Altruistic2616 said:

Better than netflix imo

I turned what I was watching off so I could enjoy the sights of a railjack crashing into larunda relay. 

• Like 3