Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, WhipNurCream said:

Are you SURE? Like i know that the energy colors not working on something you paid a nice amount for not working for almost a year now is kinda a big deal. but we've been talking to ourselves for a good minute now.... might want to get some other selves involved.... like some DE folks, surely they care...

I mean WE are here for us. If we need to talk to some more selves surely we have enough inside already to carry on a decent conversation. But not about our Sanity, that's silly. No, what we NEEED to talk about it that there is a Spike on the Frost Heirloom Signa (the middle left one) that doesn't display the secondary energy color properly at all.  That is of the utmost importance to ourselves and  is the only thing we should maybe consider bring to the attention of the good folks at DE.... the ones who "Care."

• Like 1

ok but pronouns arent important until you are actively friends with them bc in reality you hear it once and then you never hear about those pronouns again

these people are used to this and i bet most would understand your takes, just not if you dont take effort to respect them, its the same for nonbinary and people you knew as one gender before they came out

Just now, WhipNurCream said:

I mean WE are here for us. If we need to talk to some more selves surely we have enough inside already to carry on a decent conversation. But not about our Sanity, that's silly. No, what we NEEED to talk about it that there is a Spike on the Frost Heirloom Signa (the middle left one) that doesn't display the secondary energy color properly at all.  That is of the utmost importance to ourselves and  is the only thing we should maybe consider bring to the attention of the good folks at DE.... the ones who "Care."

MAY MEGAN GUIDE

Just now, Dyniard said:

I turned what I was watching off so I could enjoy the sights of a railjack crashing into larunda relay. 

I took a nap hoping when i woke up it would be fixed and apparently its not but i see chaos throughout the forums 

• Like 3

Just now, Altruistic2616 said:

I took a nap hoping when i woke up it would be fixed and apparently its not but i see chaos throughout the forums 

DOES THOUGH ACCEPT THE WORSHIP OF MEGAN?!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gothic_Mayhem said:

ok you know what, enough, we used to have man and female, thats it, pronouns were simple and i didnt call them that before 2018, he/him/his she/her/hers

They/them/they'res were pronouns before 2018

• Like 1

Только что, Altruistic2616 сказал:

Pooping without borders, welcome to the club buddy

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

This is fair, the new pronouns that are like that are kinda BS, even for a left leaning person like myself

I know i said i wouldn't egg it on but you give us left leaning types a bad name coming in here and starting fights for no reason

Edited by B1g10ng9977
  • Like 1

sylvie as a coaster pls get some help you deserve it not getting upset just from being stuck in the game community for so long

the gender stuff is fair bc idk why they kept misgendering and not believing? but yeah you really should just try and do stuff for yourself which could be leaving the game for a bit lmao everyone does that 

• Like 1

Just now, (XBOX)Hollow Angel 13 said:

So are the events that are going on right now going to be extended for those of us that can't play because of the bug?

They haven't said much about what's gonna happen after, only that they're fixing it

Только что, (XBOX)Hollow Angel 13 сказал:

So are the events that are going on right now going to be extended for those of us that can't play because of the bug?

I think big NO and NOTHING as compensation

• Like 1