Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

Just now, Sylviesilversong said:

Fair enough, to each their own. Wouldn't have blamed you either way cuz tbf I was being a jerk earlier lol.

i can actually give you props, not many take accountability for what they do, and im very happy to see another person doing such, that made my day tbh, since im stuck in a household with my family that doesnt take accountability and always blames things on me or what i do

Just now, Inikyne said:

sylvie as a coaster pls get some help you deserve it not getting upset just from being stuck in the game community for so long

the gender stuff is fair bc idk why they kept misgendering and not believing? but yeah you really should just try and do stuff for yourself which could be leaving the game for a bit lmao everyone does that 

Slyvie has done a lot I can’t condone, but if she says she’s a girl.

she. Is. A. Girl. 

• Like 3

"THE HOTFIX, THE HOTFIX IS REAL!!!!"
I screamed out as I rose in my bed drenched in cold sweats only to be slapped by reality.

"Hour eight is upon us." 
I'd say in a monotone voice as I hunched over in my bed ready to call it quits.

• Like 2

We think all these people assigning ANY gender to others is silly, we are fairly sure all of you are just other parts of Us in our head. We must have made all these accounts to help keep track of our different selves. We are all part of Us. We are totally Sane and rational... and don't think we're not... or we might not be anymore....

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Hanged8191 said:

Yeah guys, and if i Say im a cheese burguer

IM. A. CHEESE. BURGUER.

PS: it's just a joke i'm not trying to insult anyone 

Oh good, I’m starvingg-

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Weeb Assassin said:

Gonna be real right here I don't have a skooby about 90% of the pronouns or identies that people have not a clue but does it require me to understand in order to have  basic respect to call someone what they want to be called nope it doesn't

Best comment on the subject so far