The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

Just now, TH3PL4GU3R34P3R said:

At this point we should all get a free Jade. Because in this time we could have farmed her at least once if bot twice

Agreed this is getting more and more annoying by the minute it's been nearly 2 hours and we STILL cant play, id maybe understand if we couldnt play that specific quest but I'm bored bro I've been sitting here wanting to play Warframe 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Authur_tenno said:

We’re not getting anything free lol, ima just call it a day and try again tomorrow hopefully it’s fixed by then👌🏾

Meh, I'll continue to cope, it's all we've got after an hour of waiting for a hotfix and not a single update about it since the intial "it's coming!"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Toucan2889 said:

It's been nearly 2 hours since release man everyone is probably already done with the quest now :(

Can you check and see what the other Xbox players did to get in?

I tried asking but I'm not getting a lot of replies. 

Someone even said they just updated normally..

3 minutes ago, Toucan2889 said:

Agreed this is getting more and more annoying by the minute it's been nearly 2 hours and we STILL cant play, id maybe understand if we couldnt play that specific quest but I'm bored bro I've been sitting here wanting to play Warframe 

For real! I understand that sometimes things like this happen but where is this hotfix!! 2 hours we wanna play! We want a free jade too! 

• Like 1

Just now, BLUE_GEM8211 said:

For real! I understand that sometimes things like this happen but where is this hotfix!! 2 hours we wanna play! We want a free jade too! 

All this talk maybe de won't have a choice 🫠

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ComradeNB said:

As i said the issue is only effecting Series S. One and Series X are working normally

1 minute ago, (XBOX)ComradeNB said:

My partner updated normally, I went into games and add-ons and updated that way, both our series S consoles having the same problem. Other Xbox players that are on the game must all be on different series than us

1 minute ago, V15ltdavid said:

Doubtful, last time something comparable like this happened they didn't compensate anything 

They better do compensate smthn this time bro I'm tired of #*!%ing waiting. I've already been waiting 2 goddamn hours for this 

• Like 2

Just now, January000 said:

Since the issue is specifically effecting series S consoles, we deserve something for missing the launch and missing playing with our friends

Exactly especially given the fact it's been TWO HOURS SINCE LAUNCH

• Like 1