The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

This is really my first contribution to a forum post, and omg the amount of chaos going on over not even this forum post is full sending me😂

Thanks for keeping me entertained

(Tho DE pls, I'm running out of stuff to do on my day off.)

• Like 1

Just now, skydiversiscoll1 said:

This is really my first contribution to a forum post, and omg the amount of chaos going on over not even this forum post is full sending me😂

Thanks for keeping me entertained

(Tho DE pls, I'm running out of stuff to do on my day off.)

i called off on work for this just to not even play and spend my day on the forums, and yea this is the first time ive been on a forum myself and its hilarious all the comments here

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

This is the realest, It costs you nothing to be respectful, and being respectful makes you respectable 

You have kind of lost the credibility required to make comments like this you are still by far away the most offensive person to join this form like I think u could stand to score some points back be scrolling back to Ur abusive comments and apologising:P

Just now, ScorchMainKing said:

COME FRIENDS THE MEGAN BEQUEATUES US TO JUMP OUT 5TH STORY WINDOWS

WOAH WAIT WHAT, I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE AND WAS A METAPHOR LIKE "MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN" OH GOD I DIDNT MEAN I WAS LITERALLY OUT OF MY WINDOW

2 minutes ago, Gothic_Mayhem said:

ok you know what, enough, we used to have man and female, thats it, pronouns were simple and i didnt call them that before 2018, he/him/his she/her/hers were called normal, but now all these other one like xi/xim, zi/zer and what ever combination of letters these people come up with, is way to much to handle, as it overwhelms me, is that a better clearification for you or are you purposely just not gonna compute this?

Okay, I don’t even play this game anymore. Was gonna hop in to play the quest and maybe distract me till elden rings dlc, but hey, we all know why anyone who’s on this specific post is here, so that went well. But reading anything on here for the past 2(?) hours has been interesting. Look, I’m trans female, I’ll just lay that out. Now with that said, most trans people don’t exactly talk on the internet with other people and let it be know because it’s not fun explaining it to people either. But honestly, most of y’all are blowing it way out of proportion. I prefer she/her and obviously gender neutral stuff. I don’t really care when someone says male pronouns (which yes, are kinda integral to a lot of languages) because i don’t know why I would. I guess my incredibly monotonous vocabulary is kinda “not feminine” but I’m not gonna touch on that. You said you’re 17 years old. When I was about 15 (which was a bit ago) I kinda had this idea that anything outside of “normal” was bad. The “normal” in that context was political bs on one end of the spectrum and, looking back at it, I was a stupid kid. I think one part of growing up is realizing you’ll probably change your mind on the same exact thing way too much in your life. I’m honestly just saying this because the “it’s overwhelming” part of your comment there is pretty common, because change kinda happens in our world, and trust me, I get the feeling overwhelmed in life. Just, in a few years to a decade I hope you remember a random trans person telling you “I was a stupid kid” because fortunately you know you’ve grown if you can say “I was stupid”.

• Like 2

"When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go."

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!'"

"There is nothing impossible to they who will try."

2 minutes ago, WhipNurCream said:

We think all these people assigning ANY gender to others is silly, we are fairly sure all of you are just other parts of Us in our head. We must have made all these accounts to help keep track of our different selves. We are all part of Us. We are totally Sane and rational... and don't think we're not... or we might not be anymore....

Hmmm, We think we are talking to ourselves on this account AND that we made alts to talk to ourselves from different points of view? that's kinda crazy Us, we should probably re-examine our logic about that one. AFTER we have a nice long talk about the Frost Heirloom Signa and its middle left spike not showing energy colors correctly. That is more interesting anyway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nerf_Titan_Jump said:

Okay, I don’t even play this game anymore. Was gonna hop in to play the quest and maybe distract me till elden rings dlc, but hey, we all know why anyone who’s on this specific post is here, so that went well. But reading anything on here for the past 2(?) hours has been interesting. Look, I’m trans female, I’ll just lay that out. Now with that said, most trans people don’t exactly talk on the internet with other people and let it be know because it’s not fun explaining it to people either. But honestly, most of y’all are blowing it way out of proportion. I prefer she/her and obviously gender neutral stuff. I don’t really care when someone says male pronouns (which yes, are kinda integral to a lot of languages) because i don’t know why I would. I guess my incredibly monotonous vocabulary is kinda “not feminine” but I’m not gonna touch on that. You said you’re 17 years old. When I was about 15 (which was a bit ago) I kinda had this idea that anything outside of “normal” was bad. The “normal” in that context was political bs on one end of the spectrum and, looking back at it, I was a stupid kid. I think one part of growing up is realizing you’ll probably change your mind on the same exact thing way too much in your life. I’m honestly just saying this because the “it’s overwhelming” part of your comment there is pretty common, because change kinda happens in our world, and trust me, I get the feeling overwhelmed in life. Just, in a few years to a decade I hope you remember a random trans person telling you “I was a stupid kid” because fortunately you know you’ve grown if you can say “I was stupid”.

i can say, i agree, plus, i was literally a stupid kid, because i had somehow managed to escape a daycare and run onto the on-ramp of a busy highway when i was 3-4, but thats just more backstory for me!