Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

Я просто спросил, ничего против не имею, у меня самого есть знакомые у них дети которым по 12-14 лет и они играют 

Just now, Dr_McNasties said:

People on the discord are saying the hot fix won’t be out until 24 hours, is this true?

We have no idea because DE hasn't said a word since the start of this post and an edit 10 minutes after

il y a 1 minute, Dr_McNasties a dit :

Les gens sur Discord disent que le correctif ne sera pas disponible avant 24 heures, est-ce vrai ?

Give me discord

Just now, Dr_McNasties said:

People on the discord are saying the hot fix won’t be out until 24 hours, is this true?

If that's the case then this update is going on the back-burner, the new Elden Ring DLC drops on my day off. I had these two updates planned out with my work schedule to where I can play both of them on release.

5 minutes ago, Dr_McNasties said:

The thing is, the discord specifically states that it is not ran by DE and points technical inquiries to the website.

Just now, (XBOX)XW RedReaper said:

Was very excited to play the new update for jade, got the tennocon packe and jade armor for this, and now it won't open, anyone else having these issues, or do I need a new console?

Everyone on this forum is having the same issue as you friend. Your console is fine.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)XW RedReaper said:

Was very excited to play the new update for jade, got the tennocon packe and jade armor for this, and now it won't open, anyone else having these issues, or do I need a new console?

Series S is having issues with the update, apparently they're working on a fix but we haven't heard anything for an hour or so

Just now, January000 said:

Series S is having issues with the update, apparently they're working on a fix but we haven't heard anything for an hour or so

And we probably won't hear anything for another 4 hours...

Is this something thats fixable with an hotfix? Or do we have to wait for a cert update? Because if the case is the latter I'll just play the quest on another platform, just at least let us know, please

Just now, V15ltdavid said:

4 hours is too optimistic give it 4 days

Got a point there 

Just now, Allback3AC said:

Is this something thats fixable with an hotfix? Or do we have to wait for a cert update? Because if the case is the latter I'll just play the quest on another platform, just at least let us know, please

I genuinely don't think it is but idk but fr at least let us know and ill go to my friends house and log into my acc on his PC and play this S#&$

I delete fuc off we teasing communauty for finaly bug for one plateforme and say wait 24h and no gift for excuse fck off

il y a 11 minutes, Dr_McNasties a dit :